1. Man, what kind of terrible sex have you been having.?
  2. Am I the only one that really think that HMTMKMKM is sexy? I mean... just listen to Bono in the end of the song!

3. Even worse when played live...During Discotheque and Hold Me on PopMart, he sometimes moans like his being..****** ** *** **** (explicit material)
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Even worse when played live...During Discotheque and Hold Me on PopMart, he sometimes moans like his being..****** ** *** **** (explicit material)

Thats SO true If a song is sexual it's that one.
    And maybe EBTTRT.
  5. How "Hallelujah, Here She Comes" didn't make this list is beyond me.....

6. with or with the "In my pants" bit? I think Gerard came up with that one!
  7. What about "She's gonna make you cry,
    She's gonna make you whisper and moan.
    And when you're dry she draws her water from a stone."?

Is that a woman so horny that when her bloke can't keep up anymore, she finds other (mechanical?) means..?
  8. Originally posted by thejonner:What about "She's gonna make you cry,

Is that a woman so horny that when her bloke can't keep up anymore, she finds other (mechanical?) means..?

Gee...man...I hope Juraj doesn't read your post
    And no, I don't think it's that, it's simply about crying...she's gonna make you cry, she's gonna make you sooo sad, and when you can't be more sad, she makes the stones cry
  9. Originally posted by thejonner:What about "She's gonna make you cry,

LOL

Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

Gee...man...I hope Juraj doesn't read your post
    And no, I don't think it's that, it's simply about crying...she's gonna make you cry, she's gonna make you sooo sad, and when you can't be more sad, she makes the stones cry

actually......
  10. Babyface --- Sexual connotations and overtones in the lyrics about watching an adult education movie and endulging in self pleasure.