1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

yeahness!! punk 4 ever

I remember when I saw Die Toten Hosen in Dortmund... the air conditioning system failed and it became so... hot in there I thought we'd all just die

lovely when the walls and the ceiling start 'sweatening', eh?

2. yeah... and those ugly punk guys next to you as well.... *eeeep* disgusting.... but yeah, I touched a sweaty!Campino leg
  3. Originally posted by yeahForgot some support acts:
    We are Scientists

You've seen We Are Scientists!!! Nobody I ask seems to know who they are - I got a CD of theirs, not too bad at all.
  4. I saw KINGS OF LEON last night, at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. FANTASTIC show. The are an energetic and just plain kick ass live band.

Rumour has it, Edge and Bono were indeed there but I did not see them myself.

AND... KOL even shot some live sequences for thier upcoming promo video for thier next single, "Use Somebody".

Good times.

5. We Are Scientists (and The Stills) opened for Kings of Leon last night. Both were good. Although Kings of Leon were great!
  6. U2
    Santana
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Sting
    The Police
    Bruce Springsteen
    Alan Parsons

(All them once)... And tons of tons of spanish-artists-you'll-never-know-of concerts
  7. I'm seeing the Who next week!
  8. Just came back from seeing the Dandy Warhols. They rocked the Tivoli in Brisbane!
  9. Can't wait for Friday...Alter Bridge