1. Hey guys! Halloween is just around the corner. Some of might still be going trick or treating, some of us are going to halloween parties, dressing up for school, or dressing up for work. I was wondering, if anyone is going to dress up, what are you going as? U2 related? Scary? Funny? What?

I'm going as Wolverine from X-Men. I have the hair for it, I just need to gel it up and dye it black. I'm going to get some fake sideburns, the claws (obviously) and wear jeans and a brown leather jacket.

What about you guys?
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Hey guys! Halloween is just around the corner. Some of might still be going trick or treating, some of us are going to halloween parties, dressing up for school, or dressing up for work. I was wondering, if anyone is going to dress up, what are you going as? U2 related? Scary? Funny? What?

I'm going as Wolverine from X-Men. I have the hair for it, I just need to gel it up and dye it black. I'm going to get some fake sideburns, the claws (obviously) and wear jeans and a brown leather jacket.

What about you guys?

I'm going trick-or-treating with a few of my friends still lol! I wanna be MirrorBall Man *screams: "If I could find a knock off silver suit!!!!!!!"*:X
  3. Halloween...we Europeans don't 'celebrate' it..Have a nice Halloween though

4. It okay, your not missing out on much lol Thanks though!

5. It's an excuse for a piss up here but im Ireland' everyday's an excuse

6. Taken quite seriously by the kids here in the UK. Couldn't give a fuck myself, but there you go....

7. Maybe Britian is different then...I only know Halloween because of the silly horror-movies on tv.

8. yeah, it's big business. Which is exactly my problem with it lol.....

9. I'm with you Dan, I pay more attention to my little toenail.
  10. i love halloween.

i'm going to be a pink crayon! haha. i'll post pictures when i get em!
  11. damn store got rid of the sunglasses section!