1. As awesome as it would be to have them named "The Larry Mullen Band," I like "The Hype." Reminds me of "The Clash."
  2. The Hype
  3. Damn this one's tough! They're all great names (especially LMB which really sucks and is very self centered which is what makes it so funny). U2's actually a lot worse than those names if you ask me.
  4. The Larry Mullen Band all the way.
  5. The Hype.
  6. The hype. Feedback is the worst one anyway ^^. I just wish LM would've come up with "The Larry Mullen experience" instead of LMB...

7. I had the same thought about the Clash, but I just couldn't pass up LMB.
  8. The Lawrence Mullen Band all the way!

No, I prefer Feedback!
  9. Originally posted by Remy:There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

[..]

The question of this new You Too is:

Before U2 became U2 the band had different names. Which one would you prefer if U2 wasn't U2?

- The Larry Mullen Band
    - Feedback
    - The Hype

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!

Larry Mullen Band for sure..
  10. Larry Mullen Band would be cool now, after 30 years, when we know Larry and like him a lot. But to be realistic, if they were going to start their work in the 80s, calling themselves The LMB...I guess they wouldn't be much famous right now
    I went with Feedback.
  11. Close call, but LMB wins.

Before U2 became U2 the band had different names. Which one would you prefer if U2 wasn't U2? (started on 2008-10-20)

The Larry Mullen Band - 35.6%
    Feedback - 34.3%
    The Hype - 30%

Votes: 233