1. Why is that when you download some bootlegs or music files, you are unable to store the artwork show it shows in I-tunes?

Anyone know how to get over this?

Thank you
    WIRE
  2. G'day Wire. For all technical questions, can you put them in the Technology Topic so others can benefit as well?

So, you mean artwork for albums and bootlegs won't update in the iTunes software, or on your iPod itself?

The files are read-only. Right-click the file or folder > Properties > General > Attributes > and see that Read-Only is unticked.

A non-artwork container format. This usually only applies to .wav files.

The songs may be corrupted. Your best bet is to download Foobar2000, add the files and right-click one. Under Utils, click Rebuild MP3 Stream.

Drag and download. Download the artwork image, save it to your desktop and then in iTunes, right-click and choose Get Info, then drag the artwork on to the box.

Use a different program to add artwork. Download MP3tag from mp3tag.de and add the artwork through that.

I wasn't so sure because it said Ipod query and then asking about iTunes.
  3. Drew,

Many thanks for yuor help. Sorry I thought I had posted the topic in Technology.

Your were spot on with your assumption, my apologies for not saying Itunes query instead of ipod query.

Thank you
    WIRE
  4. No worries. It's always more than likely to be one of those problems, which I've encountered a lot myself.
  5. Closed then