1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:

What's your favorite (non-Passengers) instrumental U2-song? (started on 2008-11-10)

4th Of July - 32.3%
    Bass Trap - 25.8%
    Things To Make And Do - 25.8%
    Boomerang I - 16.1%

Votes: 186

The question of this new You Too is:

What is your favorite political U2 song?

- Sunday Bloody Sunday
    - Bullet the Blue Sky
    - Please
    - Love And Peace Or Else

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. with my eyes closed.... PLEASE!!!!
    such a powerfull song.... such a powerfull and touching song....
    I LOOOVE Sarajevo's version... most of the times I listen to that version I get goosebumps.... and depending on the my mood, it brings tears to my eyes.....

EDIT: second favorite, Bullet the Blue Sky.... another very very powerfull song...
  3. I went for Sunday Bloody Sunday.......I'm kinda interested in Irish history
  4. Hard to choose between Please and SBS... Damn tough election... I think I won't vote
  5. Tough one...BTBS and Please are both unbelievably great (SBS and LAPOE also but not that much). I'd go for BTBS tough. It's always a highlight in every show, the lyrics are cool and the solo is insanly good. Please is cool too, but I kinda have the feeling they could've played way better live...

6. as long as Bono doesn't fuck up the chorus, and that happens quite often imo
  7. I went with Please. Tough call though...

8. The energy of the other bandmembers makes it already worth a listen. And, until the Vertigo tour, Bono didn't fuck it up a lot IMO...
  9. BTBS - this song is just incredible in any of its incarnations.

SBS is next; especially the Rattle and Hum movie version is absolutely unforgettable.

Alex
  10. Almost had to flip a coin between BTBS and Please. I went with BTBS, because it was my favorite U2 song in high school.
  11. Gotta be SBS, not because it is the best song of the four though