1. Anyone else here who has registered and will try their luck tomorrow?
  2. Have you? The best of luck then! I am sure it will be a real treat for those who succeed. Well worth a trip overseas.
  3. Succeeded! I was selected, and then buying tickets was extremely easy. Anyone else?

Going on the 28th of October, just a very short weekend in New York but for a once in a lifetime experience with the Boss
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Succeeded! I was selected, and then buying tickets was extremely easy. Anyone else?

Going on the 28th of October, just a very short weekend in New York but for a once in a lifetime experience with the Boss
    Wow that will good, have an amazing time
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Succeeded! I was selected, and then buying tickets was extremely easy. Anyone else?

Wow, jealous. These will be a run of incredible shows.
  6. Congratulations, Remy! I demand an in-depth review and bunch of amazing pictures!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Succeeded! I was selected, and then buying tickets was extremely easy. Anyone else?

Wow congratulations. Will be amazing