1. I 'd rather keep Mercy as a Pearl.hidden in the past or on Wide Awake.i really adore that Song and that's why i don't want it to become popular
    Like sweetest thing.i love the original dark mood that keeps.but when they re-made it it dissapointed me.
  2. Originally posted by Fly40:I 'd rather keep Mercy as a Pearl.hidden in the past or on Wide Awake.i really adore that Song and that's why i don't want it to become popular
    Like sweetest thing.i love the original dark mood that keeps.but when they re-made it it dissapointed me.
    Agreed, and you know, you may be right about keeping it a hidden gem.
  3. I feel it more....intimate
    As a 44 y.o. Man ( or boy?) i've always seen the bsides Like gems that only who buys the record can keep.ok?and years ago you had to Travel to buy some records.it was Like a treasure hunt.
    Having everything now by the hand loses some sense
    Let's keep something hidden in some corner.to discover Little by little
  4. Originally posted by Fly40:I feel it more....intimate
    As a 44 y.o. Man ( or boy?) i've always seen the bsides Like gems that only who buys the record can keep.ok?and years ago you had to Travel to buy some records.it was Like a treasure hunt.
    Having everything now by the hand loses some sense
    Let's keep something hidden in some corner.to discover Little by little
    I feel exactly the same way. I suspect Mercy is as released as it will get now and I like the live version. North Star is the big mystery. The version in the film sounded completely finished.
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I wish I could sit Bono down for half an hour just to stress that they SHOULD release it, shouldn't change a damn thing from the "album version" we've all heard, and it could very well be one of their best songs (IMO of course).

JUST RELEASE IT AND DON'T CHANGE A THING. PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, i love it and it deserves the attention, even when it's about smelly socks
  6. Will we ever get mercy?
  7. Hopefully the original version, not the 360 one
  8. I was thinking about this the other day, and if the 2004 version of Mercy isn't on the 20th-anniversary version of HTDAAB I'm going to be very disappointed. I would like a version that isn't crappy audio quality from the internet.
  9. Originally posted by szmanley1995:I was thinking about this the other day, and if the 2004 version of Mercy isn't on the 20th-anniversary version of HTDAAB I'm going to be very disappointed. I would like a version that isn't crappy audio quality from the internet.
    I'm going to be very disappointed if there's a 20 anniversary version HTDAAB
  10. It won album of the year; There will most likely be some sort of anniversary package with it