1. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:[..]

No confirmation of box sets for either "The Unforgettable Fire" or "Achtung Baby". Would be nice if one or both DID get the Deluxe Box treatment, like "The Joshua Tree".

The Unforgettable Fire will probably have "Wide Awake In America and other era B-Sides. (Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come. long single version of Pride (In The Name of Love), Bass Trap...

They could add the live version of "A Sort of Homecoming" that was released in Australia, with different vocal.

Hopefully there will be some unheard outtakes, alternate takes any/or non-released unheard other tunes.

For Achtung Baby? All the B's would be fine but it would be great if there were other things there that we'd not heard... or maybe some cleaned up takes from the AB sessions... just like "Where Did It All Go Wrong" got cleaned up and released as a "B"...

Suppose we will have to wait... Time will tell.

A re-recording of Bad..

2. I'd fancy a 1st or 2nd leg pro-shot, but something similar from TUF era would be good too...
  3. Well I don't know if it will released next year, but it will be released some day.

AB with some great B-sides and a Zoo TV Proshot show like Globen or Dublin
    POP wiht a proshot show: SARAJEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UF: I don't care what will coming with it, I'm gonna buy it anyway

And it's NO LINE ON THE HORIZON

EDIT: I just read Zooropa will be in it toooooooooooooooo Yeah

Best album ever mates!
  4. Originally posted by dieder:Well I don't know if it will released next year, but it will be released some day.

AB with some great B-sides and a Zoo TV Proshot show like Globen or Dublin

And it's NO LINE ON THE HORIZON

EDIT: I just read Zooropa will be in it toooooooooooooooo Yeah

Best album ever mates!

AB: Dublin or New York
    POP: Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by dieder:AB with some great B-sides and a Zoo TV Proshot show like Globen or Dublin

I doubt anything from the Zooropa tour will coincide with any potential AB re-release, because Sydney would be that - I think Stockholm would be the most likely bet when you think that they definitely have a pro-shot of that because it was broadcast to that guy's house in Nottingham, and I think that whole concept, combined with the show and tour itself was emblematic of what ZooTV was all about. That said though, I still wonder whether they'd feel the need to release a 2nd DVD with an album re-release; I mean, I figured the release of Paris was just so there was a DVD of the JT era because they'd never released one before - since they already have DVDs for most of the other major tours, would they go through the effort of releasing a 2nd DVD? A TUF DVD would be awesome though...as would other DVDs, don't get me wrong, I just wonder whether they can be arsed lol.
  6. Good thing, even though I'd prefer knowing the exact release date for the new album, not for the remasters

7. COMPLETE Dortmund.
    Yes please.
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    I doubt anything from the Zooropa tour will coincide with any potential AB re-release, because Sydney would be that - I think Stockholm would be the most likely bet when you think that they definitely have a pro-shot of that because it was broadcast to that guy's house in Nottingham, and I think that whole concept, combined with the show and tour itself was emblematic of what ZooTV was all about. That said though, I still wonder whether they'd feel the need to release a 2nd DVD with an album re-release; I mean, I figured the release of Paris was just so there was a DVD of the JT era because they'd never released one before - since they already have DVDs for most of the other major tours, would they go through the effort of releasing a 2nd DVD? A TUF DVD would be awesome though...as would other DVDs, don't get me wrong, I just wonder whether they can be arsed lol.

What about Rattle and Hum? That was made to represent where there band was at during the JT tour. That's a JT era DVD.
  9. Don't get your hopes up yet. There has been no work from Principle Mgt. to the effect of if ANY of the other remasters will have a bonus DVD version, like The Joshua Tree. It'd be cool if they ALL did... time will tell.

I'd say there is a good chance for Achtung Baby, a little less for Pop and a little less more for The Unforgettable fire... but again, time will tell.
  10. Give me a Lovetown DVD or give me death!

11. Might have to wait and see IF they do a special edition Rattle And Hum, as Lovetown was essentially most associated with that album.

12. Must be the Point show...