1. Goodness me, check this one out only 100 in the world apparently
  2. Fortunate to get all the Uber, Suer, Deluxe editions for nothing at all. Same with recent Joshua Tree 2017 box sets. Damn fine items to have as they increase in value all the time.
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Fortunate to get all the Uber, Suer, Deluxe editions for nothing at all. Same with recent Joshua Tree 2017 box sets. Damn fine items to have as they increase in value all the time.[..]
    I'm so jealous
  4. Just lucky in part of the work i am involved in. Thats all. I have paid for an awful lot of my collection too mind you.
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Just lucky in part of the work i am involved in. Thats all. I have paid for an awful lot of my collection too mind you.
  6. B.t.w. Achtung box is FAKE
    Sold from Milan.italy
    I gotta grab this mf
  7. Probably already been said but does anyone notice not just how good this album is but how well it flows on repeat. Basically on iPhone letting the album go from love is Blindness back into zoo station. I could literally listen to this on a loop all day and night long, not a bad track on the album helps right enough.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:Probably already been said but does anyone notice not just how good this album is but how well it flows on repeat. Basically on iPhone letting the album go from love is Blindness back into zoo station. I could literally listen to this on a loop all day and night long, not a bad track on the album helps right enough.
    Such a wonderful album indeed (obviously).

Admittedly, I got caught up in the JT hype this year but I still think AB is the best.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Such a wonderful album indeed (obviously).

Admittedly, I got caught up in the JT hype this year but I still think AB is the best.
    Well I think this is the year TJT got as close as it will to Achtung baby and for me it was still a good bit below. TJT = excellent for me Achtung Baby = perfect.
  10. TJT raw
    AB well emboidered
  11. Blow Your House Down from the AB 2011 box sounds a lot like Bono's 2011 voice.