1. I’m pretty sure it is, was done again at that time for the boxset.
  2. Same for Heaven And Hell. Also Bono's 2011 voice.
  3. And also Bono's 2011 voice on Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World from Kindergarten.
  4. And most of EBTTRT "Baby," though the "You take me higher!"s are 90s vocals.

And Oh Berlin, for that matter. All new vocals.
  5. Possibly Oh Berlin and BYHD but I think the Kindergarten takes were released as-is. I wonder if there is confirmation out there.
  6. “Blow Your House Down”, “Oh Berlin”, “Heaven and Hell”, and the baby version of “Tryin’ to Throw Your Arms Around the World” all have new recorded pieces added to the original tracks. Additionally Gaffney did some mixing work on the baby versions of “One” and “Love is Blindness” but neither list that new recording has been done for these tracks.

From U2songs. I just re-listened to EBTTRT "Baby" since it wasn't mentioned, and I was wrong. The whole song is definitely 1991 Bono.
  7. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]

From U2songs. I just re-listened to EBTTRT "Baby" since it wasn't mentioned, and I was wrong. The whole song is definitely 1991 Bono.
  8. Elefartion was right though, TtTYAAtW is 2011 Bono.
  9. I'm not certain about Heaven and Hell being 2011 Bono, but I don't mind either way. Brilliant song.
  10. I'm confident Heaven and Hell is from 2011 because the demo versions sound quite different. You can even hear Bono giving indications in the middle of the song in 1991.
  11. I listened to Kindergarten again because of the conversations before, and holy crap I forgot about that extra section in Baby Zoo Station. Man I wish a more polished version of that had made it into the final song - it's simply incredible.
  12. Originally posted by Faceman2000:I listened to Kindergarten again because of the conversations before, and holy crap I forgot about that extra section in Baby Zoo Station. Man I wish a more polished version of that had made it into the final song - it's simply incredible.
    I love the “and I want to know” etc parts.