1. Two deaths here? It's gonna be a mess!

2. It's not a complete show, that's what I'm getting at. Sure it's got live performances but it's not a whole show in one big dollop.
    Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:Don't get your hopes up yet. There has been no work from Principle Mgt. to the effect of if ANY of the other remasters will have a bonus DVD version, like The Joshua Tree. It'd be cool if they ALL did... time will tell.

I'd say there is a good chance for Achtung Baby, a little less for Pop and a little less more for The Unforgettable fire... but again, time will tell.

Sort of my feeling - there was a pretty big difference between the original ZooTV legs and Zooropa, unlike Pop. A TUF gig on Divvydee would be awesome though...as would Lovetown...
  3. Originally posted by dieder:Well I don't know if it will released next year, but it will be released some day.

AB with some great B-sides and a Zoo TV Proshot show like Globen or Dublin
    POP wiht a proshot show: SARAJEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UF: I don't care what will coming with it, I'm gonna buy it anyway

And it's NO LINE ON THE HORIZON

EDIT: I just read Zooropa will be in it toooooooooooooooo Yeah

Best album ever mates!

well u2tour.de says it´s IN ! It´s written there, that Edge said it in Mojo Magazine. don´t know

4. But, as we look at it in a grammatical way, something can't be in a horizon. Something can be on a horizon, however. So, I'd say we use 'on'.
  5. Acthung Baby already came oput on cd...what is the point?
    Also, the only thing you get from remasters is the saturated audio. BUT, the extras might be nice.
  6. Well here's hoping that the tracks from the Achtung Baby Solicitation promo cassette make it on to the remaster. One of those tapes sold this week on eBay for £240+ (that's a bit too rich for me).
  7. Maybe it might give them an excuse to play Ultraviolet again, or even Acrobat.

Wonder what the Wave of Sorrow 'new' song will be like.
  8. Originally posted by u2nutter:Well here's hoping that the tracks from the Achtung Baby Solicitation promo cassette make it on to the remaster. One of those tapes sold this week on eBay for £240+ (that's a bit too rich for me).

I love the solicitation promo, hopefully they do make it onto the remaster. And it has to be 'On' The Horizon. In proper English usage, that's what it would be.
  9. ACHTUNG BABY and THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE !!!!

I hope plenty of unreleased songs for those 2 albums !

I don't care about a new DVD because we can found easily this shows on the net.
  10. The Unforgettable Fire, as far as I know, has about six or seven known demos and outtake titles. Achtung is similar except if you count the various Berlin sets.