1. Waiting patiently ... more or less

Cant wait
  2. Short delay on finishing U2 Honolulu...working at it this weekend...hope to be done very soon. I'll post back when I add something cool to youtube.

Just to let everyone know. You don't want to miss this!
  3. Originally posted by sbcooler:Short delay on finishing U2 Honolulu...working at it this weekend...hope to be done very soon. I'll post back when I add something cool to youtube.

Just to let everyone know. You don't want to miss this!

Hard to believe how you can top your previous effort, but I'll definitely give your preview a go.
  4. Damn this is taking very long to compress. I am compressing to a VERY high quality H264 and making a few different versions...with captions...without...etc. Anyway, it's been going almost non stop for a week. I have 2 versions done. 3 more to go.

Then I'll start posting. Sorry for the long delay. I imagine though, you'd all rather it look as good as it can though...am I right?
  5. Don't worry about us Take your time, we can wait

It is more than amazing what you have been doing
  6. Originally posted by sbcooler:Damn this is taking very long to compress. I am compressing to a VERY high quality H264 and making a few different versions...with captions...without...etc. Anyway, it's been going almost non stop for a week. I have 2 versions done. 3 more to go.

Then I'll start posting. Sorry for the long delay. I imagine though, you'd all rather it look as good as it can though...am I right?

You're already a hero man
  7. (...)

EDITED by Crew...

If someone wants to download, follow the U2start links provided on our bootlegs page. Thanks
  8. Ok, as we speak, I am uploading the first 2 parts of U2 Honolulu in HD to my youtube account. Give it about 1 hour. Its almost 1pm Eastern Time.

The first part is called 01 Pre-Intro. It is the plane ride over. Nothing too special here. Just a little setup. The 2nd part, called 02 Introduction HD is really cool. It sets the stage and whole event.

Enjoy it. And feel free to leave comments and pass this around to anyone who is interested in U2.

My youtube website is:

9. Oh also, make sure you hit the HD icon just below the youtube screen and if you want to see it full screen, hit the full screen icon right next to the HD icon. Both are just below the viewing screen to the right.
  10. Very cool so far. Cant wait for the end result

Hero!
  11. Originally posted by sbcooler:Ok, as we speak, I am uploading the first 2 parts of U2 Honolulu in HD to my youtube account. Give it about 1 hour. Its almost 1pm Eastern Time.

The first part is called 01 Pre-Intro. It is the plane ride over. Nothing too special here. Just a little setup. The 2nd part, called 02 Introduction HD is really cool. It sets the stage and whole event.

Enjoy it. And feel free to leave comments and pass this around to anyone who is interested in U2.

My youtube website is: [YouTube Video]

Love what you've done with the intro. Looking back at all the gigs captured on camera from the whole tour, very cool!
  12. what a great concert !!!