1. Where can I download this one?? The Rapidshare link doesn't work anymore??
  2. Does ANYONE think I should contact Principle Mgt and try to get the concert into the hands of the band or Paul McGuiness himself? And see if they want a souvenir of the last show of the Vertigo Tour and also if they have any interest in releasing a FAN based video? Is it worth pursuing?

Just curious what you guys think....again please view the video link above and make sure you CLICK HD before commenting. Thanks!

READING THE TICKET BACKS ABOUT COPYRIGHT I'D SAY IT MIGHT BE A GOOD WAY OF GOING TO JAIL FOR BREACH OF COPYRIGHT. WOULD'T DO IT.
  3. 10 years since the Vertigo Tour came to an end in Hawaii I remember following this show live with U2gigs, which were doing SMS (!!!) updates back then and I freaked out when they said they had played Wild Horses!!. Quite possibly the first show I ever followed online. U2start was just being born by then, forums weren't as active as they soon grown to be

Good memories.

4. 10 years and 24 days since I saw them in Adelaide, my first concert

Hopefully they come back soon
  5. Amazing shows. One of my fave fan made multicams too. It was the first one I ever got !