1. Added mine...you guys all know my Lovetown-madness, so I didn't use much words. Isn't needed either..it's Lovetown afterall!
  2. And my (short) review is also added
    This boot doesn't need a lot of words...

3. No, it really doesn't. Just 5 stars across the board.

4. Hahahaha, LOL! I reserve 5 stars for a select few and to me it just isn't quite a Brussels or Rosemont 87 or Saitama 06. I had to take off half a star for a few things I explain in the review. 4.5 isn't too shabby though. That sound is top notch!

P.S. Thanks for dobbing me in Gerard!
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

Hahahaha, LOL! I reserve 5 stars for a select few and to me it just isn't quite a Brussels or Rosemont 87 or Saitama 06. I had to take off half a star for a few things I explain in the review. 4.5 isn't too shabby though. That sound is top notch!

P.S. Thanks for dobbing me in Gerard!

At least you aren't just following what all the others say
    (But this one still deserves 5 stars )
  6. I'll post my first review ever of a bootleg such as this great one by the end of the month. Anyway, I am very impressed with Lovetown after hearing more songs. So much energy!
  7. Originally posted by U2fan:I'll post my first review ever of a bootleg such as this great one by the end of the month. Anyway, I am very impressed with Lovetown after hearing more songs. So much energy!

Cool. BTW we're always looking for new members of the Bootleg Round Table. Why don't you drop by some time?
  8. Listening to this beauty again