1. it's the green block at the bottom, above the 'business logen' hope it's a good spot.

2. oh yeah, now I found it. that's a good spot, not far from the stage

btw, since it's open air.... you do know that - at least when you're standing down there in Innenraum - you can see the lift-offs of the planes from Düsseldorf Airport.... so at 21:10 a plane will leave for Dublin then
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

oh yeah, now I found it. that's a good spot, not far from the stage

btw, since it's open air.... you do know that - at least when you're standing down there in Innenraum - you can see the lift-offs of the planes from Düsseldorf Airport.... so at 21:10 a plane will leave for Dublin then

lol will keep an eye open for an aer lingus then.

did anyone see the performance of DM at the echo?
    what do you think of the new single?
  4. Love the new song. Its awesome..

Woo! Dave what a performer!! Even tho i think it was playback it was nice to hear it. Love daves voice.
  5. I was watching it with my parents and went 'is this a full playback ' they didn't believe me, lol. kinda lame, but still a nice song.
  6. Yea i think it was. i dont mind tho cuz its the debut of the song and they didnt wanna risk a bad first impression of the song i think.
  7. Hey Guys,
    I have a bit of a request.
    Please!!!
    I was wondering if any one would be able to transfer the Depeche Mode performance of thier Tune "Wrong" at the Echo Awards to audio mp3!!
    I would be very grateful!!
    Thank You so much in advance!!!!
    You guys are the best!!!

8. Great band

WIRE
  9. Originally posted by roxrios:Hey Guys,
    I have a bit of a request.
    Please!!!
    I was wondering if any one would be able to transfer the Depeche Mode performance of thier Tune "Wrong" at the Echo Awards to audio mp3!!
    I would be very grateful!!
    Thank You so much in advance!!!!
    You guys are the best!!!

[YouTube Video]

hi I'm no pro with all these technical things here, but for a start you could use this website to get an mp3 off the youtube video. it's easy and quick, just paste the youtube url and the thing generates the mp3 for download
  10. head up on my concert schedule for this year just got my ticket for DM on June 4 in Duesseldorf -- yeah 2nd time I'm going to see them, can't wait

see you there, flowerchild
  11. cool, mate hope to spot you in the crowd then!
  12. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

hi I'm no pro with all these technical things here, but for a start you could use this website to get an mp3 off the youtube video. it's easy and quick, just paste the youtube url and the thing generates the mp3 for download

Hey Cool!!! Thanks!! I'll give a try tonight when I get home from work!!!