1. Get On Your Boots sounds good to me.... thats one. Not the music... thats two, three and four.
  2. Get Your Boots On.....but whatever lol

3. lol...didn't you mention a topic like this in the NLOTH-topic? Well, your dreams came true

Anyway, I went with 'Sexy Boots', because I picture Larry showing his new red high-heels boots to the crowd next tour
  4. Originally posted by markp91:[..]
    Anyway, I went with 'Sexy Boots', because I picture Larry showing his new red high-heels boots to the crowd next tour

I know a good shrink, I think I'll let him know about you

I went for Get On Your Boots, but as long as the music is good I don't care about the title
  5. I chose "Get On Your Boots"

Just because i had to pick one...
  6. Get On for me too....
  7. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

It seems to still be the chorus...let's hope it sounds like Mysterious Ways rather that those you mentioned

Some lyrics are here, its much more like Elevation (lyrically) than anything else
    http://u2.interference.com/f194/new-beach-clips-lyrics-189497-2.html

And yeah although "Get On Your Boots" is a better title (though not by much), the chorus (which is much more important that the title) probably hasn't changed from this (shudders)

'Sexy boots, boots, boots
    Sexy boots, yeah
    Sexy boots'

8. The lyrics are from the beach clips (yes, we're back on that topic), it's a big chance they changed it
  9. Get On Your Boots...wierd question
  10. I know that, in English, you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, although that's one of those sort of archaic rules that nobody really follows anymore.

But Get On Your Boots sounds like he wants you to stand on top of your boots.

And Sexy Boots? meh... just sounds silly to me.

*oops, is my teacher showing?*
  11. GOYB it is, and will stay

Which first-single title sounds the best? (started on 2009-01-12)

Get On Your Boots - 56.1%
    Get Your Boots On - 31.4%
    Sexy Boots - 12.5%

Votes: 344