1. yup, if they dunt come to Australia cuz of the money then its basicaly a big middle finger to all us Aussie fans, how much money do u guys need?
  2. rumours about south america shows, appeared in 28/1/2010

1) Argentine website says that McGuinness confirmed shows in Argentina in October.

http://www.nomascds.com/2010/01/u2-confirmo-que-tocara-en-octubre-de-2010-en-buenos-aires-como-parte-de-la-gira-promocional-de-su-ultimo-disco-no-line-on-the-horizon-360%C2%BA-tour-en-argentina

2) Chilean site speaks that producer T4F confirms interest in bringing U2 for South America in 2010.

"La productora multinacional Time For Fun (T4F) confirmó que está interesada en traer a U2 a Sudamérica con el U2360° Tour.

El anuncio lo realizó el gerente general de la compañía, Francisco Goñi, quien además detalló que para que se concrete la visita de U2 es necesario contar con el Estadio Nacional, al igual que para traer a Chile a Pearl Jam y Bon Jovi a finales de año. "

http://www.u2chile.net/V3/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=344&Itemid=1

3) in the Multishow canal, of Globo (main TV of Brazil) a program would have spoken in 3 shows in Brazil in the October month (probably 2 in São Paulo and 1 in Rio de Janeiro)…

sincerely, I only believe u2.com now...all days appear diverse rumors on shows in the South America...already joke… and of taste with the fans of the band became badly

I would like that the band, Paul Mcguinness or Live Nation came the public to clarify this… an official note in the site of the band would be excellent
  3. Its business they are negotiating. They wont come out with the results before its final.

I think they want to talk with as many of organisers as possible. They need quite a few shows there to make it profitable to ship The Claw to South America.
  4. the truth is that, they must have negotiations for Latin America, oceania and Asia… only that while 100% will not be nothing confirmed… the producer, the band and the managerr will go to contradict… it is a strategy to preserve the negotiations and not to create an expectation exaggerated in the fans

Brasil = São Paulo
    Argentina = Buenos Aires
    Chile = Santiago
    Peru = Lima
  5. Hello,there.

any Japan info/rumor?

Please!

6. Not at all. In case they tour Japan eventualy, it will be announced together with Oceania/Australia, for sure.

For ~daily~ updated news (and not rumours, really), visit u2gigs.com
  7. Dublin - Aviva in the summer? There might be an Irish gig afterall...

Check this video: http://bit.ly/u2dublin

8. ohhh no... cant afford it with two shows in zhe pocket already

9. Would love to go too but with a fairly long summer holiday booked and Brussels in the pocket, I guess I have to wait for a bootleg afterwards.
  10. Ahh. Might get some use out of my pre-sale code afterall.
  11. will not celebrate this news until bono confirms it. but yes, i am very EXCITED!!!!!!!!
  12. Ships, can't open the video
    Where and when would this take place then?