1. That's how I feel about the song, woukdnt skip it on from the ground up or bootleg of a full show but I've never put any version of the song on a playlist.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    That's how I feel about the song, woukdnt skip it on from the ground up or bootleg of a full show but I've never put any version of the song on a playlist.
    I'm the same, I like the bass, but I don't understand the hate on this song? Is it just shit or haha?
  3. The Fish out of Water mix is far superior to the album version.
  4. Definitely agree. Can't really listen to the album version anymore after hearing the remix.

Still can't believe how excited I was back in January 2009 when this song first came out, though. Sitting at the sole computer at a fellowship center in a Swiss Alps village where I was studying that month and hearing that riff start...such vivid memories.
  5. Just listened to the From The Ground Up version, have to say, it's a good live song, wouldn't mind seeing it return.
  6. yep, I was listening this last weekend, sounds cool as hell. I never disliked the song itself but the studio version is awful
  7. I enjoyed Boots live, it's just awful on the album.
  8. Replace Elevation with this