1. Yes, one of the best of the album - and one of the best U2 songs. Magnificent!
  2. I didn't get this one the first time like everyone else seems to have, On second listen though, it's hit me. I love it one of my favorites on the album for sure
  3. After only a single listen, the song definitely lived up to its name.
  4. Love everything about it although i really thought id hate it. The guitar part seems to clean but ican dig it. Haha i wanted it more of a rougher sound but it shimmers so its cool. I still love the LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE!!!!! by bono its so good.
  5. i voted this one in the you too thing, i was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT, yeh!!! intro makes u go fuk im lucky to call this band my favourite of all time.
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:i voted this one in the you too thing, i was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT, yeh!!! intro makes u go fuk im lucky to call this band my favourite of all time.

I say that everyday but you are so right about being glad to say that! this whole album makes me say that....I'm working on a big review of the album, song by song and as a whole
  7. Originally posted by thefly07:[..]

I say that everyday but you are so right about being glad to say that! this whole album makes me say that....I'm working on a big review of the album, song by song and as a whole

i say it most days too, but this song is a friendly kick in the ass to think it 100times a day, will be interesting to see ur review, i need alot more listens b4 concluding on the album.
  8. im gushing over this song soo much, its bloody great, i would like em to play it live from now on instead of boots.
  9. By far my favorite song of the album, this must become a single!
  10. WE ALL KNOW LARRY, ADAM, EDGE AND BIG 'B' CHECK OUT THE TOPICS ON U2START.
    SO TO ALL FOUR OF YOU, WELL DONE FOR A TOP BOLLOCKS RECORD.
    NICE TO SEE A BIT OF 'ROCK' NOT POP. LOADS OF GUITAR, BASE AND DRUM LINES TO KEEP US HAPPY UNTIL YOU TOUR IN THE SUMMER.
    PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE COME TO MANCHESTER AGAIN.
  11. Originally posted by bonosdaddy:WE ALL KNOW LARRY, ADAM, EDGE AND BIG 'B' CHECK OUT THE TOPICS ON U2START.
    SO TO ALL FOUR OF YOU, WELL DONE FOR A TOP BOLLOCKS RECORD.
    NICE TO SEE A BIT OF 'ROCK' NOT POP. LOADS OF GUITAR, BASE AND DRUM LINES TO KEEP US HAPPY UNTIL YOU TOUR IN THE SUMMER.
    PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE COME TO MANCHESTER AGAIN.

Please disable your caps-lock button.

12. And it is number 2 - only JT and AB had such a good single as their second track.