1. Do not like this version at all . Sounded awful to me .

I do feel that after Invisible the band should rotate EBTTRT > MW with COBL > Vertigo and Breathe > Magnificent (360 version) from night to night...something different to break it up a bit .

I would love it if Breathe and Magnificent (360 version) came back . MW needs a rest .
  2. I have listened to the recording of Amsterdam 13-09 (quit good, almost 4 stars).

Curious to hear Magnificent, a favourite of mine of NLOTH.

But this version of Magnificent is horrible! Can not believe this was a serious attempt.
  3. Originally posted by ferrari:I have listened to the recording of Amsterdam 13-09 (quit good, almost 4 stars).

Curious to hear Magnificent, a favourite of mine of NLOTH.

But this version of Magnificent is horrible! Can not believe this was a serious attempt.
    I liked it a lot actually
  4. I also liked it a lot, way better than those flat 360 performances
  5. Yep I liked it too. Very funky!
  6. This version has got a lot of energy behind it. Makes me think it came from that dance album they were talking about.
  7. I was chilling by the pool at the W hotel in Bangkok the other day and suddenly started hearing a remix of this song (Fred Falke Club mix).
    Its actually really good and he uses the elements of the song pretty well. I know that we dont take much notice of remixes on this forum but this one is definitely worth a listen.
  8. I liked the remixes for No Line On The Horizon, I think Fish out of Water did a great job on Get On Your Boots and Crazy Tonight. My favourite remix of Magnificent is the RAC mix.
  9. This song is a typical U2 one like Pride or city of blinding light and its place in a shows should be central and full played like in the 360 tour.
  10. The first two minute of this. Oh it's good.