1. Elevation has just been improved massively!
  2. I was doing some research in motion graphics for my job (I work in an audiovisual production start-up company) and I found this vid. I usually watch my videos muted or at very low volume while at the office, but now my workmates are enjoying this at full volume

(don't let the video's title mislead you, this is perfectly on topic)

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I was doing some research in motion graphics for my job (I work in an audiovisual production start-up company) and I found this vid. I usually watch my videos muted or at very low volume while at the office, but now my workmates are enjoying this at full volume

(don't let the video's title mislead you, this is perfectly on topic)

[YouTube Video]
    2 years later taking a watch...very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Also...they need to bring this song back badly for the next tour, whenever that might be. Listening at full volume on a beautiful sunny day here - such an uplifting rocker. Love it.
  4. Its a very relevant song now. "I'm coming down with some new Asian virus"

Bad joke...i know...
  5. Actually good.
  6. I guess it makes reference to the 2003 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) but indeed I thought the same as you the other day when I listened to "Breathe"
  7. I still absolutely love this song.
  8. Love it also, another one of those songs that has U2's core DNA running right through it, and one of those songs where Bono gives himself 200% to it.
  9. Video is really cool, however it bugs me a little how they write Breath instead of Breathe haha

I love this song too, the building choruses are incredible
  10. Great song,especially live.Larry drum solo at the beginning & Edge solo are class.Probably a very underrated live show opener.
  11. I thought it was a fantastic opener to the 360 shows, one of my favourites.