1. Thanks again to you both Cesar and Fleavox (Gustavo), just while your sorting out this one i noticed theres an ALD and possibly ALD/Aud Matrix by birdman of the 2001-04-28 Phoenix show going about, ive got another couple of links from youtube but would any of you have a bootleg of that one as well? again no rush its just one i noticed online and would be good to have on the site.
  2. Yes, I have that one too. I'll put it in my queue.
  3. Excellent, look forward to downloading them.
  4. You guys are welcome

deanallison and Cesar Garza
  5. Can someone please re-upload the 2005 Arrow pond CA. sound check. Not sure of the exact date but it was a long IEM recording...thanks so much guys
  6. please!!
  7. u2
    04-01-2005 + 04-02-2005
    Arrowhead Pond Arena
    Anaheim, CA

Source:
    1. IEM Reciever > Nomad JB3
    2. IEM Reciever > Nomad JB3

Taped, mixed, and produced by Sharebear
    4-1 is mix3, 4-2 is mix4

Time alighned and mixed in Adobe Audition.

April 1, 2005 - The L&P Soundcheck
    01. Mysterious Ways #1
    02. Warm-Up
    03. Mysterious Ways #2
    04. Mysterious Ways #3
    05. Mysterious Ways #4
    06. Talk
    07. Love and Peace Intro #1
    08. Talk
    09. Love and Peace Intro #2
    10. Talk
    11. Love and Peace #3
    12. Talk
    13. Love and Peace Intro #4
    14. Talk
    15. Love and Peace Intro #5
    16. Talk
    17. Zoo Station Intro #1
    18. Zoo Station Intro #2
    19. Talk
    20. Zoo Station #3
    21. The Fly
    22. Drums

April 2nd, 2005 - Bono loves Melissa Jones soundcheck
    01. Intro
    02. Mysterious Ways
    03. The Fly
    04. Zoo Station
    05. City of Blinding Lights

---

A fun doubleheader of soundchecks from early in the Vertigo tour. After the first two San Diego shows, looks like they wanted to try and shake things up a bit. I remember being pretty suprised about shaking up the opener, which they haven't done since the 80s (somebody correct me?). Anyways, you can hear all the rehearsal organizing in all its detail here. The band was ready to roll early but Bono was AWOL, so Edge had the crew fire up Bono's vocal track from Sydney 1993 for Mysterious WAys. There was actually twenty minutes of dead air between MW#1 and the Warm-up, but I snipped that out. Luckily Bono shows up partway through MW#3, even dueting with himself. Some good quips and Bono lecturing during the rehearsal.

Night two was a more traditional soundcheck, some basic takes of songs and keying things in. Again, they used the Sydney track for Mysterious Ways. Both checks spread out nice and snug onto two CDs if you split the 4/1 check after the L&P tracks.

Please don't sell this recording in any way - no cash for blanks, 2:1s, or any other form of "getting paid for your time". Just share it freely.

Please do not attempt to remaster this recording and spread it around. There is little to no point of trying to compete with the original processing. If you need to re-eq it for your own listening pleasure, that's fine, just don't spread it around.

If you're going to destroy the sound of some ultra-spiffy high-end rigs by encoding and spreading them via mp3's, please keep them on your own computer and not dilute the tradepool. And I would really appreciate not seeing this sendspaced, ysi'ed , torrented etc all over the web in 17 different formats.
  8. yes of course !!
  9. NO ONE CAN HELP ME !!!
  10. You got a PM!
  11. THANK YOU SO MUCH
  12. Someone have this boot in lossless?

1981-02-18_.Flac_Munich (The Sugar Shack, Incomplete)Munich (The Sugar Shack, Incomplete)

February 18, 1981
    The Sugar Shack
    Munich, Germany

1. Cry-Electric Co.
    2. Stories for Boys
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Twilight
    5. Out of Control
    6. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock

Disc Length: 24:53

It is very difficult to find detailed information on this concert...no description in Pimm's book, nothing at the usual web sites. This disc has been contained in several collector's lists as this particular show...difficult to prove, as nowhere in these few tracks does Bono mention where he is. This clearly is incomplete. The final track fades as the group goes into The Ocean. In fact, the quality of 11 O'Clock Tick Tock is a bit different than the first five tracks, anyone's guess if it belongs.

With such a small set of files, I figured there would be little to lose by torrenting it, and seeing if anyone had any reason to doubt the authenticity of this...if it is not accurate, then many collectors would need to change their lists.

The quality is muddy, B-/B, and there is some variance in the tape speed in the first and sixth tracks...

So, either this is a rare gem, or a mislabeled mistake which needs to be corrected for everyone's benefit.

4d5eb8cd46a47d3f837e3cedc758d4cc *Track06 11 O'Clock Tick Tock.shn
    7906366c34cd7dee79829965d9dadaaa *Track01 Cry-Electric Co.shn
    2cc659827de8c1f4639a407d73ea57d2 *Track02 Stories for Boys.shn
    4b6fbaa6178023427caf83c61414c214 *Track03 I Will Follow.shn
    22018ec8fcaa27699769907e7c72f827 *Track04 Twilight.shn
    9b4120b6a84506d606a3ed8edd298b72 *Track05 Out of Control.shn