1. great job on that photoshopped stage mock up! greatness

2. should we expect it to be the same color as the model?
  3. @thefly07 I woulnd't expect it to be other colour. White/grey seems to be this album/tour's theme

It looks fantastic. I can't wait to see that at the glorious Camp Nou...

4. I hope its at least bigger than that. Like it takes up the whole floor or else a lot of people wont be able to see.
  5. Thats a really cool mock up
  6. Great work from that guy...great view too, exactly the spot I will be on the first night
  7. Metallica has also a round stage set up, which seems to suck big time, Hetfield singing frontal to the crowd while the rest of the band plays with their back to the same crowd, no success at all
  8. Is that white section behind the band also part of the stage because that is a very large piece to walk to the catwalk??
  9. Originally posted by gavinfriday:Metallica has also a round stage set up, which seems to suck big time, Hetfield singing frontal to the crowd while the rest of the band plays with their back to the same crowd, no success at all

U2 said this is unique. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
  10. Originally posted by Fortis63:Is that white section behind the band also part of the stage because that is a very large piece to walk to the catwalk??

You know this is an unofficial mock-up don't you?