1. one, and it'll be my first.

2. Thanks guys! My dad persuaded his friend and his son to go with us, he didn't want to drive there all the time so he asked another solid driver to go with us. I've already travelled with the guy, it was in June of the previous year when we were going to see Santana....fuckin' storm spoiled it lol but this time even an armageddon won't stop me We'll just need across the country on our ''brilliant'' roads to the capital, which will take 6 hours, and then- highway to Zagreb
  3. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

[..]

[..]

Thanks guys! My dad persuaded his friend and his son to go with us, he didn't want to drive there all the time so he asked another solid driver to go with us. We'll just need across the country on our ''brilliant'' roads to the capital, which will take 6 hours, and then- highway to Zagreb

sounds like a cool road trip , atleast you will remember it, totally worth it

4. well I think that getting a guitar will be delayed to at least the next Christmas, but who cares, I'm gonna see U2!
  5. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

well I think that getting a guitar will be delayed to at least the next Christmas, but who cares, I'm gonna see U2!

yeah, i think i've lost this years holiday , oh well, when your at Uni going home is good enough
  6. I'm hoping for 2
  7. Congrats to all who have tickets..
  8. Hoping for 2. Would have been more but seeing Bruce Springsteen twice in July (Glasgow / Munich) and Neil Young in June. Starting to get expensive and difficult to get time off work (and away from famliy)
  9. 2-3 should suffice, 4 if i'm greedy

10. Wembley and Dublin for me!

Would love more but.....you know....credit crunch...financial meltdown....etc etc
  11. Definitely hoping to go to atleast two shows with my presale but will try to get tickets for maybe two others.
  12. All my eggs in a Cardiff basket. Time and resource won't allow anything else.