1. Go for it. I am!
  2. Jeremy, did you get your tix yet? Are you for sure going? So jealous!
  3. Hello Everbody.

In this 1st leg I'm going to see U2 three times.
    Paris and 2 shows in Amsterdam.

4. I'm going for the concerts in Dublin. Waiting for a third one
  5. Will it be hard to get multiple tickets because of this....

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
    A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to FOUR tickets (in total) against up to four shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents. The code can be used ONCE only against up to four tickets at any one show in Europe. The code can be used up to four (4) times against up to a total of four (4) tickets at up to four (4) shows in North America. eg two tickets at one show, two tickets at another or one ticket to one show and three to another.)

It seems that u2.com only allocates a certain number of sales across different shows. Does this mean having a membership won't matter after you buy four tickets?
  6. Originally posted by sdking91:Will it be hard to get multiple tickets because of this....

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
    A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to FOUR tickets (in total) against up to four shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents. The code can be used ONCE only against up to four tickets at any one show in Europe. The code can be used up to four (4) times against up to a total of four (4) tickets at up to four (4) shows in North America. eg two tickets at one show, two tickets at another or one ticket to one show and three to another.)

It seems that u2.com only allocates a certain number of sales across different shows. Does this mean having a membership won't matter after you buy four tickets?

Yep, your code will be useless after buying 4.
  7. Thank you!

How many first and second leg U2 360° tour shows will you (try to) attend? (started on 2009-03-10)

Just one show - 35%
    Two or three shows - 32.4%
    None, they're not playing anywhere near - 15.3%
    Between three and five shows - 7.8%
    None, I'll wait for another chance - 4.9%
    More than five shows - 4.6%

Votes: 549