1. Probably thinking of the single release. This IS purely album versions alone yes? 'Cause that being the case, The Fly wins hands-down, although UTEOTW would be a close second (dunno if that's a option though).

EDIT - I notice UTEOTW isn't, shocking!
  2. Can I just be clear that we made the choices we made on the basis of offering a bit of variety. We could have picked more obvious songs, for sure, like UTEOTW. But we wanted to throw the odd curveball. Hence Velvet Dress and Magnificent, neither of which have desperately long solo's, but solo's they are. I personally love the Velvet Dress solo and it makes the song for me, I always mourned that they didn't transpose that live.

The choice is for album track and for the songs we listed. Nothing more, nothing less.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]
    y I was confused whether we were talking about live or album songs

So I thought people were voting on the basis of the live solo's. (and Mark never spelt out what he meant, like you did either)

How is this unclear?

Originally posted by RemyFrom the songs below, which one features the best Edge album solo?

I answered the question. No rationalisation.
  4. Nowadays I go for Unkown Caller, that 50 seconds have something special for me since I first heard them
  5. The Fly. It just does.
  6. Love is Blindness- That song, just doesn't feel like abig guitar song to me, and that solo is almost shocking, a candle in the darkness.
  7. For this poll you guys better had chosen one song from each album (with a significant solo obv.)

8. when limited to only a few optiions its hard enough to choose which solo nevermind a specific solo from each album.
  9. kite solo is very good too!

10. But, again, not on the list.

Please limit this topic to discuss the options that were presented to you to vote on. If you don't like it, don't vote. And PM a crewmember (yes, I'm volunteering) if you have a suggestion for a You Too topic.
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

But, again, not on the list.

Please limit this topic to discuss the options that were presented to you to vote on. If you don't like it, don't vote. And PM a crewmember (yes, I'm volunteering) if you have a suggestion for a You Too topic.

Sorry!