1. I'm a sucker for Elevation tour versions - they took on so much meaning during that tour. PopMart came into a similar category with the Please segue and the others are simply great, but Elevation just moved up another level what with Bob Hewson's passing, 9/11 and the Superbowl performances...first time I ever heard the Boston DVD performance I was blown away, and it's still the same to this day. Bring on the new tour though
  2. i voted for Joshua Tree tour because it was the real feeling of Streets...Bono with long hair and cowboy boots...and his voice was perfectly strong when he sang it in 1987...
    but I love them all...Popmart was emotional turning please into streets...
    and elevation,when all i want is you turned into streets-it was sooo beautiful
  3. Elevation. though they're all wonderful.....I'm afraid Vertigo does belong at the bottom of the pile though, but it was magic when Adam and Bono were out in the front with the lights blazing. but Elevation just blew the roof off the house everytime
  4. Originally posted by vanquish:I have no idea, I think the best version of Streets is the album version.

But I haven't heard any really good live performances. Any YT links?

I really like this one. Boston elevation DVD.

5. Originally posted by vanquish:I have no idea, I think the best version of Streets is the album version.

But I haven't heard any really good live performances. Any YT links?

Watch Slane immediately.
  6. And from Rattle & Hum :-

7. ZooTV Sydney:-

8. Popmart (Santiago):-

I'm not posting Vertigo as it's not the correct answer
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:I'm a sucker for Elevation tour versions - they took on so much meaning during that tour. PopMart came into a similar category with the Please segue and the others are simply great, but Elevation just moved up another level what with Bob Hewson's passing, 9/11 and the Superbowl performances...first time I ever heard the Boston DVD performance I was blown away, and it's still the same to this day. Bring on the new tour though

Amen brother.
  10. Zoo, but I adore some special Lovetown-ones