1. We could tweet every new bootleg. But even then it would be pretty quiet

If you want to stay updated about everything on u2start subscribing to our RSS feeds is the better option at the moment
  2. Originally posted by Risto:We could tweet every new bootleg. But even then it would be pretty quiet

If you want to stay updated about everything on u2start subscribing to our RSS feeds is the better option at the moment

Good point friend...I can't wait for the next leg get started...I want more boots...

And thanks for the tip...I'm going to do it...

Greetings from Brazil
  3. I'm confused about how Twitter works. I have a twitter account: u2faninslc.

I thought I could post a tweet, beginning with "@U2start" and that message would show up on U2start's twitter feed - but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe there is no way to do what I want to do. hmmmm. Ya, that makes sense ... why would Twitter allow a third-party (me) to post on someone else's (u2start's) twitter feed? They wouldn't!

Ok, so if somebody is at a concert out there, and want to tweet an update for all of us to see, what should they do? I don't get it!

gg
  4. Originally posted by gng007:I'm confused about how Twitter works. I have a twitter account: u2faninslc.

I thought I could post a tweet, beginning with "@U2start" and that message would show up on U2start's twitter feed - but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe there is no way to do what I want to do. hmmmm. Ya, that makes sense ... why would Twitter allow a third-party (me) to post on someone else's (u2start's) twitter feed? They wouldn't!

Ok, so if somebody is at a concert out there, and want to tweet an update for all of us to see, what should they do? I don't get it!

gg

If U2start were a follower of your twitter updates, your messages could be shown on U2start's twitter feed. You need to be followed by someone if you want to appear on his/her/its twitter page
  5. Our twitter account is checked regularly. Just keep adding @u2start to your tweets and one of us will retweet your post so that it will show up on our feed for all of our followers to see.
  6. Hey just joined Twitter the other day following U2start already I'm following most of the people who posted in this thread feel free to follow me www.twitter.com/JoeFahey93
  7. My posts are written in Portuguese, but it would be a pleasure follow people from here

Greetings from Brazil
  8. U2Start broke 4000 followers in the last day