1. Find Me my instant favourite on first listen of the album
  2. Totally agree!! The song is one of their best musically
    First single sounds familiar( waste a moment) so far rest of the album is a push forward and different. Going to be listening for the next week a lot.
  3. Anyone got their pre sale codes yet?? Ive ordered the vinyl but not yet received a code.
  4. Find me is the best for sure, but I like the whole album
  5. Finally got to listen the new album. It's exactly as Gerard described it - all songs could belong to their previous albums and you wouldn't notice. I'm all for bands having a genuine, kind of established sound... But KoL should mix things up a bit, they've been doing the same thing for almost a decade now.

Anyway, the highlights for me are Eyes On You, Find Me and the eponymous song.
  6. The transition from 'Around the World' into 'Find Me' is very satisfying and the production is excellent throughout. For me, it's far better than the past two offerings but they still aren't reaching the heights of their early material. I've also seen a number of reviews/critics compare the bassline in Over to Adam's sound, though I didn't draw that connection myself.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Finally got to listen the new album. It's exactly as Gerard described it - all songs could belong to their previous albums and you wouldn't notice. I'm all for bands having a genuine, kind of established sound... But KoL should mix things up a bit, they've been doing the same thing for almost a decade now.

Anyway, the highlights for me are Eyes On You, Find Me and the eponymous song.
    And they blame Coldplay for changing.
  8. Originally posted by RevU2:The transition from 'Around the World' into 'Find Me' is very satisfying and the production is excellent throughout. For me, it's far better than the past two offerings but they still aren't reaching the heights of their early material. I've also seen a number of reviews/critics compare the bassline in Over to Adam's sound, though I didn't draw that connection myself.
    There are LOTS of U2 sound spread all over KOL's discography. And yes, I have thought of Adam's sound particularly when listening to the album this past night.
  9. their best albums are the first, no more Jack Daniel's for the Followill 's band no more good sound like for RHCP , IMO
  10. Theyve never sounded more like u2 than on coming back again from mechanical bull. could be an outtake from any of u2's first albums
  11. Gave it a run through. It's dull.

12. Looks like Adam Clayton had some influence on one band member.