1. George Bush Rap
2. Zoo Station
3. The Fly
4. Even Better Than The Real Thing
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Until The End Of The World
7. Wild Rover
8. Satellite of Love
10. Where The Streets Have No Name
12. Trying to Throw Your Arms Around The World
13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Running to Stand Still
16. Can't Help Falling in Love
(1-7): September 9, 1992. Pontiac, MI. Pontiac Silverdome.
(8-11): October 14, 1992. Houston, TX. Houston Astrodome.
(12-16): August 29, 1992. New York, NY. Yankee Stadium.
[The sources of Tracks 8-16 might be incorrect. Can anyone confirm?]
Track 8 is with Lou Reed. For "Even Better Than The Real Thing", Bono tunes in Garth (Dana Carvey) to play the drums for him. Larry sings "Wild Irish Rover". Altogether, a well-packaged CD. Not much talk from Bono, but the music makes up for it.
As you can see most of the songs are from the Pontiac Silverdome. These are the same as from the U2Start bootlegpages but I think because the One performance alone this compilation deservers mentioning!
This is an excellent compilation. I found this one a few years back. After some research and cross referencing with shows in my collection I think I have pinpointed where most of the songs are from. The ones with a question mark after the date I’m not 100% sure but they seem to be the most likely. There are a couple I don’t know.
8. Satellite of Love 1992-10-16
9. Desire 1992-08-30?
10. Where The Streets Have No Name 1992-08-30
11. Bad 1992-??-??
12. Trying to Throw Your Arms Around The World 1992-10-14
13. Bullet The Blue Sky 1992-09-05?
14. Running to Stand Still 1992-08-29
15. One 1992-08-29
16. Can't Help Falling in Love 1992-??-??
The version of streets is my all time favourite. Bono’s voice is incredible.