1. Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img15.imagefra.me/i62f/jcreap/t80e_a5a_ueq76.jpg[/IMG]'Uploaded at ImageFra.me

2. Just saw them last Friday in Cancún, México
  3. Definitely not attending with tickets ranging from 82,20 € (closest floor seats) to 46,00 € (far away, up there in the higher seats). So sad.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Definitely not attending with tickets ranging from 82,20 € (closest floor seats) to 46,00 € (far away, up there in the higher seats). So sad.
    I tried to buy it for Dublin
    but at 9am ticketmaster app said there were no more tickets (oh, what a surprise..). I didn't bother to keep trying. At least I saved some money
  5. That's disappointing but as many point out it's not the first time it happens...

Second time this has happened to me travel plans all messed up again . Money lost . I'm very disappointed and Dolores is as unpredictable as ever !!! Why did they cram so many shows in to the tour when clearly she is not up to it !!!!

It's quite clear that she can't cope with touring. Not the first time this has happened. I'm afraid I won't be trying again. Love the music but should have booked less tour dates

Seen numerous gigs cancelled due to a Plethora of reasons, usually bad back, breakdowns, exhaustion. The fans are been taken for a ride persistently. USA tour cut short due to burn out exhaustion. Then next tour is equally as intense with travels and back to back shows and gets cut short. Clearly can't handle touring but still books tours which have back to back shows including part of it which is 6 shows in 7 days in 5 different countries.
  6. her regular psychological issues risen up one more time
    lets hope she passes over them soon and permanently this time
    next month in Florence i'd like to see her enjoying it before EV
    i'm still very burned with the boy from Seattle
  7. This is shocking me.i can't say a word.i was listening to their best of tight Yesterday.i'm so sad.nearly crying.she was one of the best female voice of rock.
    Goodbye Dolores.i Will miss you
  8. Holy shit.
  9. This is a Real " blue monday"
  10. R.I.P. Dolores