1. yeah it was a good match
  2. Federer is a hero.
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:[..]

Finally a tennis topic indeed. Soderling played a brilliant match, his services and forehands were like bombs today. He well-deserved the win. Now hoping for the Fed Express to win Roland Garros. Then he will write tennis history.

Soderling had services that had a speed of over 208 km/h. That's unbelievable.
    My all-time favorite tennis player is still McEnroe

In those days, something happened on the tennis court. With most players today, it's magnificent tennis but the rest is quite dull. With guys like McEnroe and Connors (I know, it's ages ago...) you could have a good laugh as well.
  4. Best player ever won the French Open today

Unbelievable pace and accuracy. Deadly forehand and backhand. Extremely irritating dropshots and a great serve.

And now there are only a few records left worth breaking for Federer
  5. FEDERER!!!!
  6. I see Wimbledon started
    Watching Beneteau-Djokovic right now
    I definitely hope Djokovic will win this tournament...but he's behind against Beneteau now
    1-0 in sets for Beneteau, 2-2 in games...
  7. Federer won easily. Hope he will win this. Unfortunately no Dutch people in the singles tournaments, Sluiter did well last week though.
  8. I honestly cannot STAND federer
    andy murray's my favorite to win wimbledon
  9. Anybody watching what a crazy match is being played at Wimbledon at the moment?

10. Was about to say that actually.

I'm watching it as well. 9 hours 25 minutes now. When is this going to end!?
  11. Wtf??? 54-55. 9 hours? Omg
  12. It set the record for the longest ever tennis match 3 hours ago.