1. 6-8 hours before, for all 7 shows
  2. 8-10 hours. I bring a friend of mine who isn't big on u2, to say the least. But I don't give him a choice.
  3. Everyone has a mobile phone. Go yourself long before and let him join you just 2 or 3 hours before
  4. I don't want to get bored. I waited a few hours alone before a Springsteen show last summer, and even though it's always fun to speak to other fans, I would have given anything to be with a friend. I was surrounded by very dull people. Hard day.
  5. Originally posted by Takuan:I don't want to get bored. I waited a few hours alone before a Springsteen show last summer, and even though it's always fun to speak to other fans, I would have given anything to be with a friend. I was surrounded by very dull people. Hard day.
    That's bad luck. On 2005 my mother and I queued for 10 hours or so for the U2 show, and it was a great time. Just a few sandwhiches, a book and litres and litres of cold water. Don't need anything else. This year I'm sleeping there, and I will be with my girlfriend and my guitar. I'm so excited, it's going to be a great night of queue
  6. First night with seats, it will be 3 hours or so..with GA the other night, I will wait more than 12 I think.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:First night with seats, it will be 3 hours or so..with GA the other night, I will wait more than 12 I think.

For me its the other way around. For the second night I have seats and I'm planning to take a look at their hotel and score some handshakes of them.
  8. no clue yet. I might have an education by the time I go to the gelsenkirchen show.. amsterdam 1 could be 6-7hs beforehand, but that's my limit.

9. That sounds exhausting when you add it all up like that.

At least twenty hours if not more before Boston 1 - in other words, as early as they'll start letting me queue up - and planning to get right back in line for Boston 2 right after the first concert ends. That's my plan, at least. Exhaustion could factor in there somewhere between 1 and 2.
  10. For those of you with GA's for the tour, how long before showtime will you start queuing
    what does it means?"GA" "queing"?!?
  11. Originally posted by tchezao:For those of you with GA's for the tour, how long before showtime will you start queuing
    what does it means?"GA" "queing"?!?

GA = General Admission, for all people that will stand during a concert. On the field.
    Queuing is waiting in line to get in.
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:That sounds exhausting when you add it all up like that.

At least twenty hours if not more before Boston 1 - in other words, as early as they'll start letting me queue up - and planning to get right back in line for Boston 2 right after the first concert ends. That's my plan, at least. Exhaustion could factor in there somewhere between 1 and 2.
    It's a exhausting plan indeed, many people did that during consecutive nights on the Vertigo Tour (Dublin 24th and 25th of June, for example) and the second concert wasn't convenient at all for them, they were really tired and coulnd't enjoy the show properly. You should get some decent sleep at a hotel or at a friend's house (if it's a foreign city, of course, if not go to your own home haha ), and queue less hours for the second show (after queuing 30 hours for the first, you should have got a very decent spot, so having a normal one on the second show is not bad at all)...