1. i'll manage I think. Walking into that stadium with literally zero idea of what they will play (apart from Beautiful Day, Vertigo, One, and the rest of the yawn songs). Oh yes
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:i'll manage I think. Walking into that stadium with literally zero idea of what they will play (apart from Beautiful Day, Vertigo, One, and the rest of the yawn songs). Oh yes
    I wish I could say that... I'd love to, of course, but my will is not that strong. At all

3. If I wasnt attending Barcelona it wouldnt be a problem. Just make sure to keep hush in the queue.
  4. even watching this topic was on the edge of it all ....
    but then again .... i can see it as moments of joy already in the pocket ... barely taking away of the big moment itself .... but the setlist is to remain mostly a surprise ... yet again, I want to check nou camp on the 28-29th for any rehearsals .... uhum ....
  5. I'm sleeping outside the stadium and staying there for 30 hours before the show... Do you REALLY want me not to Twitter any soundchecked song? Youre crazy
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I'm sleeping outside the stadium and staying there for 30 hours before the show... Do you REALLY want me not to Twitter any soundchecked song? Youre crazy

i'll have to be ignoring twitter then
  7. I know I can't control myself when it comes to this. I'm sure I will read it all on the 30th of June when I get back home from indoor football. Within days, I'll listen to the bootleg and the surprise for Amsterdam will be gone..
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:I know I can't control myself when it comes to this. I'm sure I will read it all on the 30th of June when I get back home from indoor football. Within days, I'll listen to the bootleg and the surprise for Amsterdam will be gone..
    Or, if the Boys behave greatly, surprise just will be changed, not gone (since they might change setlists every night)... Let's pray
  9. I, too, wish I had the strength, but I'll prolly know about every single song the second they get played can't help it.

and I expect to be super surprised by the setlist. I'm having high hopes for some die hard classics to be thrown out of the set.
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:I, too, wish I had the strength, but I'll prolly know about every single song the second they get played can't help it.

and I expect to be super surprised by the setlist. I'm having high hopes for some die hard classics to be thrown out of the set.
    I slightly disagree there. Throwing out classics doesn't mean necesarely a surprise setlist. A surprise is merging a classic as Streets with Unknown Caller, or playing Ultraviolet after Moment Of Surrender, or playing Dancing Barefoot as a encore opener. That's surprising. But dropping One, SBS and NYD doens't lead to a surprise setlist. It may, or it may not
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I slightly disagree there. Throwing out classics doesn't mean necesarely a surprise setlist. A surprise is merging a classic as Streets with Unknown Caller, or playing Ultraviolet after Moment Of Surrender, or playing Dancing Barefoot as a encore opener. That's surprising. But dropping One, SBS and NYD doens't lead to a surprise setlist. It may, or it may not

I wasn't excluding any of those other possibilities.
    however, if they drop classics like one or bullet, I would be surprised just as well.
  12. I have no willpower, so I'll be looking for details.