1. Regarding Crazy Tonight, I really think that they should begin with the album version and later change or switch it into the remix somehow. The remix worked very well last tuesday, but was weird to hear from the beggining. If it had had the album version as the intro or the first part of the song it would have been the absolute highlight
  2. the remix version has a killer bassline, I'll give it that.
  3. A bit in two minds about the remix version -- if Crazy remix + SBS are to replace, say, BTBS + RTSS in Zoo TV, then I think we may be losing something.

I'd drop SBS btw.

But hey, the ES rehearsals, that's absolutely mind blowing news!
  4. ES rehearsed..doesn't say anything, they rehearsed Drowning Man for days and they didn't play it yet.
  5. 3 hours to go..............
  6. No ES please. I rather see Hold Me Thrill Me or The Fly. Bring some rockers on. UTEOTW...
  7. Originally posted by wangmaster:[..]

please God, make them stick with the album version. the remix isn't that awful but the album version is such a great song, it's a shame to see them mutilate it.

Totally agree!! I think the way they performed it on the promo tour was awesome. It made me like the song. Im not into dance music so obviously Im not into this remix..

8. The tour is long, and will (almost) certainly bring some surprises! Let's see what happens tonight

9. Oh shit – it wasn't played at the show! Just 30 more opportunities for them to play it (not taking into account the 100+ extra shows that will take place on the inevitable continuation of the tour). I guess it will just never be played.
  10. Boom. ES.
  11. 3 years ago... Wow, time really flies by...

And Saturday, 3rd anniversary of the actual 1st show...