1. When you redownload the torrent from U2Start, uTorrent asks where to save the files. Then you need to pick the location of your ALAC folder. Then it will see you already have them and start seeding

No worries, we need to write a tutorial anyway. Have been planning that for a long time

2. Don't worry, I done exactly the same. I was clueless on how to seed. You are definitely using uTorrent, yeah?

3. Yeah mate using uTorrent...

4. Yep, so as Chris said, you must have not directed it properly.

Did you download the .torrent file from here?
  5. Yeah I tried to... I dont think it worked...
  6. Well click on the file and it'll come up with uTorrent. It will come up with a little box:

Click on that little button circled in red and direct where the files are then it should check it and it will count up to 100% and it will start seeding.
  7. it keeps gettng to 95.6% then getting stuck... Ill keep on trying, Thanks for youre help Keiran, much appreicated, Ill probbaly still need you ...
  8. Originally posted by u2spear:it keeps gettng to 95.6% then getting stuck... Ill keep on trying, Thanks for youre help Keiran, much appreicated, Ill probbaly still need you ...

Hmm, keeps getting stuck. Check if all the files are in there. You might have accidently moved one.

But if it continues to persist, just ask