1. My mom wake me up some minutes ago and told me the news and I can't go back to sleep. So tragic... I don't think I've ever cried when a celebrity died.

Rest in Peace, Michael
  2. I've never been a fan of him. By the time I found out who he was, Jacko was accused of children abuse - that kinda scared me away. The world has surely lost one of the greatest music talents, though. Rest in peace.
  3. RIP...
    I heard the news right when I woke up...still in shock. The world lost a great musician, singer, entertainer and dancer today...so tragic. And to think how much the media hurt him these last years makes it all more tragic. Another celebrity who is a victim of media abuse (goes after Marylin, Diana and many others).
    I hope history judges him like he was, and not as the cheap media judged him.
    RIP Michael, you'll be remembered forever...
  4. R.I.P - the true king of pop, i hope now that he is remembered for all the good he gave to the world x
  5. i'm grief stricken by this.
  6. last night I saw two topics floating here, both with michael jackson's name, I was like, uuuh michael ... not now ... then, 10 minutes later on another site, the news hit .... wow ...

he did great things, I saw the bad tour with my parents, I walked the moonwalk ... I had posters on my wall .. his name on my schoolbag .... never understood how he did get a girl like dirty diana ....
    and now this .....
    thanx michael for you great music and moves, you were a peculiar one ! that coloured the world !
  7. Yesterday night I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought I was slept and having a nightmare... But I've awoke today and... fuck. It wasn't a nightmare.

I'm playing the whole HIStory album on Repeat Mode, my neighbors must be about to kill me... No matter, it's MJ and HIStory. Rest in Peace.

8. He's lost for 10-15 years already...

9. Well, we lost a great artist but I can't be that emotional about him being dead. I never really liked his music, it's not bad or anything but just not my thing. I'm too straightforward to mourn him. Will be different when Bono would die...or Larry, Adam, Edge.
  10. R.I.P Michael, you are and will always be the King Of Pop...Im so sad!!
  11. R.I.P. MJ

His music is immortal