1. This is THE one to watch. A DVD would be amazing... Have fun y'all!
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Pssch, £4 in London? You'll be lucky, but then again it being Vue, they might have nationwide prices etc. I'm getting a return bus from Norwich to Wembley (leaves straight after the show), fetching £25ish quid, not too shabby though.

Well if you visit the site of Acton Vue, up on the right hand side where it syas "Did you know this cinema has..." it claims free parking.

http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/index.asp?cn=1&ci=27&ln=1

3. But surely that would be a) for cinema-goers only which would mean b) that your ticket gets zapped in the cinema so it affords you said free parking...that's how I understood it?
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    But surely that would be a) for cinema-goers only which would mean b) that your ticket gets zapped in the cinema so it affords you said free parking...that's how I understood it?

No idea how it works. Here you press a button at the entrance, you get a ticket then go wherever you want, just pay on your way out. I'm gonna do a little internet searching to find the best parking, certainly not paying for Wembley's car park.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:No idea how it works. Here you press a button at the entrance, you get a ticket then go wherever you want, just pay on your way out. I'm gonna do a little internet searching to find the best parking, certainly not paying for Wembley's car park.

Yeah good plan - obviously I don't know, I'm not up on my London carparking plus my memory gets hazy lol, but parking is definitely gonna be an issue. Sheffield shouldn't be so bad if we get there earlyish, but that's another gig for another topic lol.

Cheers, I think we all hope so too
  6. You're in for such an amazing time. I'm secretly wishing I'd done a double. Ah well....

7. There will be a 2nd chance soon I hope
  8. sorted ... will pick up my GA somewhere in london for the saturday gig
    tm left it too late for the ticket to be send via mail ... lot of hassle but hey ...

it meant I got a seated ticket for friday ..
    block 528 row 7 seat 37 which will be awesome, after 10 GA attended concerts this tour ....

and will camp outside wembley for day 2 !!!

see ya there !!
    paul
  9. If anyone is still looking for tickets, there are still GA tix available on tm