1. 1. Breathe
    2. No Line On The Horizon
    3. Get On Your Boots
    4. Magnificent
    5. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
    6. Mysterious Ways
    7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    8. Angel Of Harlem
    9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    10. Unknown Caller
    11. The Unforgettable Fire
    12. City Of Blinding Lights
    13. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
    14. Let's Dance (snippet) / Crazy Tonight
    15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    17. MLK
    18. Walk On
    19. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    20. One
    21. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    22. With Or Without You
    23. Moment of Surrender
  2. And open! Tomorrow is Berlin!
  3. Beautiful stadium. Anyone of us going there? yeah?
  4. Yep, 2nd gig of the tour for me.
    It's gonna be the only one where you'll be able to get in for free if you wait until the Patrol is over... I guess that there'll be between 5 and 10 000 empty seats...
  5. Originally posted by yeah:Yep, 2nd gig of the tour for me.
    It's gonna be the only one where you'll be able to get in for free if you wait until the Patrol is over... I guess that there'll be between 5 and 10 000 empty seats...

Really, that much? Wow, how about the Gelsenkirchen show, will it be that bad too?

What was your first show yeah?
  6. can't go there (unfortunately) but I'm excited about the first concert in germany
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Really, that much? Wow, how about the Gelsenkirchen show, will it be that bad too?

What was your first show yeah?

Well, maybe with the 2 for 1 and 30% off offers in the last days they attracted a few more people but you can still buy tickets for all categories in the official presale. Not to mention the huge amount on ebay, seatwave, etc. and on fansites...

Gelsenkirchen won't be as 'bad' imho. More people from Belgium, the Netherlands, France and even Austria and Switzerland.

1st show was BCN I, now Berlin, then both A'dam shows and probably Gelsenkirchen in August. That's it for me this year.

8. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Well, maybe with the 2 for 1 and 30% off offers in the last days they attracted a few more people but you can still buy tickets for all categories in the official presale. Not to mention the huge amount on ebay, seatwave, etc. and on fansites...

Gelsenkirchen won't be as 'bad' imho. More people from Belgium, the Netherlands, France and even Austria and Switzerland.

1st show was BCN I, now Berlin, then both A'dam shows and probably Gelsenkirchen in August. That's it for me this year.

[image]

Too bad, I was tempted to attend Berlin with all the great offers but it would be a ltitle too much with two times Amsterdam and one time Dublin in the pocket.

Make us some nice pictures of the empty seats I'd say
  9. I'll be there tomorrrow as well

2nd show after Barcelona, then both Amsterdam, Croke 1+2 and Gelsenkirchen

haven't been to Berlin before, looking forward to see the Olympiastadion from the inside

really so many tickets not sold, yeah? that's bad
  10. found over at u2-forum.de

11. The stadium looks spectacular.
  12. if the flights wern't so expensive I would have headed here I reckon. Hopefully see a return of some more Achtung material