1. DVD2 up woop woop. Thats my friday night planned
  2. laptop packed in so only getting to watch the multi-cam now. Gonna be great
  3. Had to watch ISHFWILF twice. Version of the tour. 'Lawrence Junior.....the next dance please..'

A must own DVD
  4. Really, Ger? I might grab it then. How's the sound?

5. 3.5 stars, great atmisphere. No more than 6 cams throughout. A great great watch. And a great Still Haven't Found
  6. As the majority of this tour's renditions, may I say.

Ok, took note. Next to the download queue for when I finish my feckin exams. I'm craving some real spare time.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:anybody checked out Disc 1 of the multi-cam of night 2? Downloading now and the impatience is killing me. Already love the existing 1 cam shot

Is this the 25th July show called "A Term of Endearment" on U2T's?

8. Just finished downloading disc 1- watching bits, and WOW! This is TRULY incredible! The edits are smooth and appropriate, and I actually just downloaded this night's audio boot last night and listened all the way through, so I'm familiar with how good of a show it was.

Can't wait to download disc two...this is gonna be my Friday night for sure!

EDIT: So...why weren't the back seats at Croke used for these gigs? I knew they weren't, but I never knew why...so awkward.
  9. What's up with Godfather Records? I've always wondered why they are allowed to sell bootlegs (even without recording them!!) and we all accept it. I thought that trading&sharing was OK, and selling was wrong............ What's up then?