1. In the summer of 2006 there was a U2 website filled with ten bootlegs, a few YouTube-videos, a poll and some news headlines. Now, three years later, thousands of fans are daily enjoying the hundreds of bootlegs, videos, photos and forum messages this site has to offer.

This month only already 5000 new members found their way to U2start, a huge achievement for me and all the people involved in this website. I am truly grateful for all of you using this website, I receive so many nice words from fans every day which makes all the time and effort really worth it.

Today we celebrate our third birthday, and we're celebrating it with you. If you happen to be in Dublin tonight after 9 pm (thursday) then you can share a pint with me, Gerard (germcevoy), Jeremy (haytrain) and other fans on temple bar Gogarty's, 18 Anglesea Street. Or just meet us somewhere in the queue on friday.

2. Thanks for all the hard work you and the rest of the crew put into this site everyday Remy m'man, 'tis so appreciated by us all

Happy birthday U2start, I wish I was in Dublin tomorrow but I'll drink to your collective health wherever I find myself! Regards to one'n'all.
  3. My No.1 U2 site... happy birthday to Remy, crew and members! Cheers!
  4. happy birthday, u2start!

can't imagine living without this site. it developed a lot since I came here and I'm happy to be a part of this community

thanks to remy and all the other members for creating such a great place and keeping it alive!
    it's so much fun experiencing this tour together with you guys.

ps: remy, t'was nice meeting you btw always great to meet the people behind the nicknames.
  5. U2START FOREVER

it should be said...I was so devastated when U2emporium went off line

and then bam I found this site and I was like...psht this is WAY better than that site!!!!

Our crew rocks great job all!
  6. Epic website. Thats all i gotta say. Thanx Remy and everyone for making it so awesome and friendly. listening to A Celebration as i type this.
  7. Once again thank you Remy for making this site

And thanks to the other crew members who made it evolve in what it is now : the place to be for every U2-fan

THANK YOU !!!
  8. Brilliant site, brilliant people behind it, brilliant people on it everyday for the best band in the world. There is simply no place better. Kudos to all, thank you Remy, Gerard, Dan, Jeremy, Nate, Sergio, Risto (and now Casper!) for all your hard work. My U2 fandom wouldn't be half what it is now if it wasn't for this site. Keep on rockin'!
  9. my first thoughts when stumbling across this domain....... plethoras of people who have uploaded bootlegs....."Such Angels exist?"........

srsly, fucking awesome website you have here mate.

10. Thank you, the pleasure was all mine. Maybe we meet again at another show
  11. Thanks indeed to all involved, especially Remy, the Crew (before I joined) and all the users, active or inactive

Happy Birthday
  12. It has to be posted: