1. Just wondering, does someone have any idea who designed the clothes for the boys for this tour? There are some cool pieces. I wanted to call Sharon (Blankson), but guess she's busy
  2. Originally posted by Malahide:Just wondering, does someone have any idea who designed the clothes for the boys for this tour? There are some cool pieces. I wanted to call Sharon (Blankson), but guess she's busy

Theyre so much better than the Vertigo clothes... as cool as the Popmart en Zoo TV ones, although they looked pretty good on Elevation too.
  3. They sucked on Elevation, those Bono's shirts were horrible. : )))
  4. As much as I love the 4 boys from the Northside of Dublin...have we really become so obsessed that we will even talk about the clothes they wear???

my answer: yes lol

dude I always think Bono and LArry look sharp up there. Adam and Edge get it occasionally, but larry and bono nail it every time...bono probably because he wears the same stuff hahah
  5. that LED jacket is the tits.
  6. Adam looks shit cool this tour . Larry and Edge always look cool . Bono , eh , not so much

7. I hate pretty much all of his jackets, there was few cool during Vertigo though. I don't get how can he wear his jackets during whole shows...I mean I was in Milan all sweaty when they finished NLOTH, not to speak how I looked after MOS.

8. they seem to have worn pretty much the same kind of clothes for the last 3 tours! bono = leather jacket, edge = clothes from topman, larry = tshirt or shirt, adam = combat pants and shirt

the only exception this time round seems to be adam who is wearing some interesting clothes (expecially on the first couple of dates)

i actually miss the days of zootv and popmart where they had stage costumes that were really interesting... maybe they are too old for all that now?
  9. Yep, Adam his clothes are cool, but that shirt of Larry, would like to get that too
    Popmart was Walter van Beirendonck, was just wondering is it from one designer they wear it, or just their own taste
  10. Does anyone know the make of Bono’s denim jacket he was wearing on the JT tour this year?