3. Idioteque
    4. Karma Police
    5. How To Disappear Completely
    6. Pyramid Song
    7. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    8. Bloom
    9. Kid A
    10. Climb Up The Walls
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I think I can give my top 10 Radiohead songs now:
    1. Videotape
    2. Paranoid Android
    3. Idioteque
    4. Karma Police
    5. How To Disappear Completely
    6. Pyramid Song
    7. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    8. Bloom
    9. Kid A
    10. Climb Up The Walls
    A very nice list. I notice that it lacks anything from The Bends. Admittedly, I often wonder if it might be a bit of an "overrated" album. It was great for its time but compared to their work afterwards, I don't think it has aged as well.

Will always love "Street Spirit," however. Quite possibly my favourite RH track.
  3. Originally posted by thefly108:1. Airbag
    2. Paranoid Android
    3. Black Star
    4. 2+2=5
    5. Bones
    6. Lucky
    7. My Iron Lung
    8. Bodysnatchers
    9. Climbing Up The Walls
    10. Killer Cars.
    An updated list for me. I've been listening to earlier Radiohead lately so some of the changes are no surprise(s).
    Bones absolutely rocks.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    A very nice list. I notice that it lacks anything from The Bends. Admittedly, I often wonder if it might be a bit of an "overrated" album. It was great for its time but compared to their work afterwards, I don't it has aged as well.

Will always love "Street Spirit," however. Quite possibly my favourite RH track.
    You said it, it has not aged well for me. I used to listen to The Bends when I was younger, though.
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    An updated list for me. I've been listening to earlier Radiohead lately so some of the changes are no surprise(s).
    Bones absolutely rocks.
    Well there goes my overrated theory.

6. I actually agree in a sense. As an album, I have yet to like it as much. Just the parts of it (mostly the ones in the top 10 list I made) are real standouts.
  7. Radiohead tonight in Miami and the weather is beautiful here in South Florida !!
    Got lowers..fired up...looking forward to this show for a while...would love to hear Lurgee !!!!
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:Radiohead tonight in Miami and the weather is beautiful here in South Florida !!
    Got lowers..fired up...looking forward to this show for a while...would love to hear Lurgee !!!!
    Ah, it's tonight. Very cool...Enjoy! I'm looking forward to checking out the setlist - and hoping they return to Toronto one day.
  9. Miami 3/30. I wouldn't mind getting that in PDX.

Daydreaming
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Airbag
    Morning Bell [Tour debut; First live performance since 2010]
    Climbing Up the Walls
    All I Need
    Videotape
    Let Down
    I Might Be Wrong [Tour debut; First live performance since 2012]
    Lotus Flower
    Identikit
    Idioteque
    Nude
    Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    The Numbers
    How to Disappear Completely

No Surprises
    Burn the Witch
    Reckoner
    Fake Plastic Trees
    The Tourist [Tour debut; First live performance since 2008]

You and Whose Army?
    Bodysnatchers
  10. great setlist
  11. only one song from the king .. very good thing .. come on boys make it better and take them to zero .. replace the king with the thief
    bodysnatchers .. enough is enough .. hehe
    i'm suspicious of burning the witch in that spot .. uhm Ed will tell us