1. colorful bunch of people, y'all
  2. Only looking for some Italians.. If you are one, or know one, PM me! Thanks folks!
  3. Simone isn't that active anymore right?

4. I always talk with him, but he's very busy since he entered in university. He told me some weeks ago that he wanted to come back here but he couldn't find time to do it.
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:[..]

I always talk with him, but he's very busy since he entered in university. He told me some weeks ago that he wanted to come back here but he couldn't find time to do it.

Thank you, I catch up with him sometimes but haven't seen him around regularly. I understand he's busy, not a problem at all!
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Thank you, I catch up with him sometimes but haven't seen him around regularly. I understand he's busy, not a problem at all!

You're welcome. I also would like to help more (including with Portuguese things) but somedays I have a lot of freetime and somedays I don't. If you have something that don't take too much time I can do it.

7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:[..]

You're welcome. I also would like to help more (including with Portuguese things) but somedays I have a lot of freetime and somedays I don't. If you have something that don't take too much time I can do it.

Thanks for your kind gesture, appreciated! We're actually working on (yet another) improved version of the site that needs a lot of user-content and input, but we will announce some stuff related to that in a few weeks or months I think.
  8. Im Italian and if u want I can help u when u want
  9. Maybe I could translate to Swedish. How much text is it to translate?
  10. 902 items