1. Bit late to this one; here goes:

1. Wake Up (intro)
    2. Zoo Station (Vertigo)
    3. The Fly (I'm a dissenter - Elevation version for me)
    4. Vertigo
    5. Elevation (Vertigo)
    6. New Year's Day (Popmart)
    7. Bullet The Blue Sky (Zoo TV)
    8. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Elevation)
    9. Gone (Elevation)
    10. Exit (Joshua Tree)
    11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / So Cruel (Long Snippet) / Ground Beneath Her Feet (Snippet)
    12. All I Want Is You (Elevation)
    13. One Tree Hill (NZ Vertigo)
    14. Babyface (Zoo TV)
    15. Kite (Vertigo)
    16. City of Blinding Lights / Miracle Drug (Snippet)
    17. Running To Stand Still ( Zoo TV or Vertigo); segue into
    18. Where The Streets Have No Name (Any really!); segue into
    19. Please (Popmart)
    20. Pride (Lovetown)
    21. One (Must have 'hear you knocking' snippet) / Unchained Melody (Bono barely sings, audience do it for him...)

Encore:

22. PopMuzik (intro)
    23. Mofo (Popmart)
    24. Until The End of the World (Zoo TV or Vertigo) / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Zoo TV) (Snippet)
    25. Ultra Violet (Zoo TV)
    26. Acrobat
    27. Bad (Snippet-tastic version, must include First Time and '40')

Encoriata:

28. Window in the Skies
    29. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Vertigo)
    30. With Or Without You (Long Guitar Solo at end eg 1992-08-16 Washington Zoo TV; must have 'shine like stars')
    31. Love Is Blindness / '40'

I know it's a bit longer than normal, but if it's a (shudders) 'Greatest Hits Tour' or such, they might make it a little longer.
  2. I Will Follow? Party Girl?, Out of Control? although I do like your idea of a 30 song set list!! should keep EVERYONE happy!
  3. Doh!

I Will Follow Is supposed to follow New Years's Day, before Bullet.

Never had much time for Party Girl personally.

4. 1. Elevation (Elevation Tour mix) - Gibson SG
    2. I Will Follow - Gibson Explorer
    3. Until The End of the World / Two Tribes (Elevation mix) - Gibson Les Paul
    4. New Year's Day (POPMART mix) - Gibson LP
    5. Mysterious Ways / Sexual Healing (Elevation mix) - Rick 330-12
    6. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (Elevaton) - Gibson Explorer
    7. One Tree Hill (Lovetown arrangement) - Edge on Gretsch Country Gentleman, Bono acoustic
    8. Desire (Lovetown full electric) - Edge and Bono on Gibson Les Paul customs
    9. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Elevation mix) - Fender Telecaster
    --Acoustic Set (Bono and Edge to B-stage/Ellipse)
    10. In A Little While
    11. Yahweh
    12. Stay
    13. Staring At The Sun
    14. Rain (Edge solo - Bono has retreated to main stage. At end Edge is handed electric guitar and blasts opening Bullet note)
    15. Bullet The Blue Sky / Whole Lotta Love (Popmart mix) - Gibson Les Paul
    16. Bad (snippettastic version) - Fender Stratocaster
    17. MLK / Psalm 116 / Where The Streets Have No Name - Strat
    18. Pride - Strat
    19. One / Do You Hear Us Coming / Live Forver - Edge on Gibson Les Paul custom, Bono on Gretsch Irish Falcon
    --First Encore--
    20. Zoo Station - Gibson Les Paul custom
    21. Discotheque / Life During Wartime - Fernandes Decade Elite Sustain
    22. Jean Genie / The Fly (Vertigo arrangement) - Edge on Line 6 300 Variax, Bono Irish Falcon
    23. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Zoo TV full electric) - Les Paul Custom
    24. Ultra Violet - Gibson Explorer
    25. With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (Joshua Tree tour mix) - Edge Fernades Native Pro Sustain, Bono acoustic
    --Second Encore: As opening notes to the Cry are played, banner with cover of Boy unfurls)--
    26. Cry / Electric Co / Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Gibson les Paul custom
    27. Out of Control - Gibson explorer
    28. Kite (soaring Vertigo arrangement, a la Windows bside) - Edge on Gretsch Country Gentleman, Bono acoustic, accompanied by digerdoo
  5. Each band member appears one by one and gets into position, Bono last of course:

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Vertigo
    3. Electric Co
    4. Out of Control
    5. An Cat Dubh/ Into the Heart
    6. Elevation (sung as during the vertigo tour)
    7. Until The End of The World
    8. The First Time
    9. Ultra Violet
    10. With or Without You
    11. Seconds
    12. New Years Day
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    14. Bullet The Blue Sky (with Bono slagging Bush, unlikely as it might sound)
    15. Running to Stand Still
    16. Walk On/ MLK
    17. Where The Streets Have No Name

Zoo TV Tour Intro
    18. Zoo Station
    19. The Fly
    20. Mysterious Ways (with Belly Dancer)
    21. Discotheque

22. I Still havent Found What I'm Lookin For
    23. One
  6. Originally posted by dermottferry0714. Bullet The Blue Sky (with Bono slagging Bush, unlikely as it might sound)

PS. Be careful, BUSH could send the CIA to kill you or get you into Guantanamo, you better delete you post!! HURRY!!!!

C·U
  7. 1. Zoo Station
    2. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
    3. Elevation
    4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Out of Control / Heartland (snippet)
    7. Until The End of The World / Two Tribes (snippet)
    8. New Year's Day
    9. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
    11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
    12. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet) / 40 (snippet)
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Lake Isle Of Innisfree (snippet) / Rock The Casbah (snippet) / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
    14. Bullet The Blue Sky / 11 O'clock Tick Tock (snippet) / Johnny Was (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    15. Miss Sarajevo
    16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    17. One / Do You Us Coming Lord? (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet)

Encore 1
    18. Van Diemen's Land (Edge All Alone On Stage During Encore Break)
    19. City of Blinding Lights (BIG INTRO)
    20. With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    21. Jean Genie (snippet) / The Fly / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet)
    22. Kite (Vertigo - AUS)

Encore 2
    23. Psalm 116 (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name (Lovetown - With BIG INTRO)
    24. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    25. Love Is Blindness
    26. 40 / Can't Help Falling In Love (snippet)

I Hope Everyone Likes My Setlist.... I would like some feedback of what people think....
  8. Originally posted by Remy01. Pop Muzik
    02. Mofo / We Will Rock You (snippet)
    03. I Will Follow / The Boys Are Back In Town (snippet)
    04. The Cry
    05. The Electric Co. / Amazing Grace (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / People I Don't Know Are Tryin' To Kill Me (snippet) / Light My Fire (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
    06. Elevation / Hot In Herre (snippet) / Brown Girl In The Ring (snippet) / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
    07. Wire / Give Me Some Truth (snippet)
    08. Two Hearts Beat As One / Let's Twist Again (snippet) / Billie Jean (snippet) / I Threw A Brick Through A Window (snippet)
    09. A Day Without Me (snippet) / Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band / Romeo and Juliette (snippet)
    10. Vertigo / Hello (snippet) / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rock 'n' Roll Nigger (snippet) / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / Radar Love (snippet)
    11. City Of Blinding Lights / Port Of Amsterdam (snippet)
    12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    13. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
    14. With Or Without You / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

-- encore break with Zoo babies on the screens --

15. Zoo Station
    16. Jean Genie (snippet) / The Fly / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet)
    17. Into The Groove (snippet) / Mysterious Ways / It's Raining Men (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
    18. Until The End Of The World / Two Tribes (snippet)
    19. Congratulations (snippet) / Even Better Than The Real Thing
    20. Dancing Queen [Edge karaoke]
    21. Volare [Edge karaoke]
    22. Please
    23. Satellite Of Love (snippet) / Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Fool To Cry (snippet) / Dirty Old Town (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet) / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (snippet) / I'm Waiting For The Man (snippet) / '40' (snippet)
    24. Resolution And Independence (snippet) / On The Road (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Playboy Mansion (snippet)

-- second encore break with U2start.com ads on the screens, following by U2 flying in on a flying lemon annoucing they'll start the encoriatah which is Italian for "crazy crazy encore" according to Bono --

25. Discothèque / Discothèque Howie B Hairy B Mix (snippet) / The Real Slim Shady (snippet) / The Lion Sleeps Tonight (snippet) / Take Your Partner By The Hand (snippet) / Stayin' Alive (snippet) / Black Betty (snippet) / I'm Afraid Of Americans (snippet) / Sexy M.F. (snippet) / Only Happy When It Rains (snippet) / We Are Family (snippet) / Whole Lotta Love (snippet) / Yellow (snippet)
    26. Seven Seconds (snippet) / Wedding March (snippet) / Fast Cars
    27. When I Get Home (snippet) / Hawkmoon 269 / When Will I See You Again (snippet) / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet)
    28. Last Night On Earth / Material Girl (snippet)
    29. Endless deep [Adam's solo encore]
    30. 4th Of July [Adam's solo encore]

-- the rest of the band dressed up like the village people are coming back to the stage after Adam's solo encore, Adam is going to dress like Mister MacPhisto and calls the president of the United States which'll playback the closing songs along on the screens --

31. I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    32. Ultra Violet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet)
    33. Kite / The First Time (snippet) / Summer Rain (snippet) / Electrical Storm (snippet) / Window In The Skies (snippet) / Sweetest Thing (snippet)
    34. Lemon / Knockin' On Heaven's Door (snippet)
    34. 40 / Do They Know It's Christmas (snippet) / We Are The World (snippet) / One Three Hill (snippet) / 46664 (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet) / Tears Are Not Enough (snippet)
    35. Acrobat [150 people from the audience come on stage and sing this song a capella]

Sidenotes: I love snippets and.. a man can dream right..

lol... you have basically every song except sunday bloody sunday..... what's going on!???? lol
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

lol... you have basically every song except sunday bloody sunday..... what's going on!???? lol

Sunday Bloody Sunday is played over the PA's after the concert
  10. Well, I takes a lot of hard thinking and stuff but I finally have one:

1. All Because of You(especially the beginning)
    2. Elevation
    3. Vertigo
    4. Until the End of the World
    5. The Electric Co.

6. Acrobat
    7. Out of Control
    8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    9. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10. New Year's Day
    11. So Cruel

12. Unchained Melody
    13. When I Look at the World
    14. Where the Streets Have No Name
    15. Walk On
    16. Kite
    17. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    18. With or Without You
    19. All I Want is You
    20. City of Blinding Lights
    21. Original of the Species

22. The Fly
    23. Beautiful Day
    24. Window in the Skies
    25. Running to Stand Still
    26. Sometimes You Can;t Make it on Your Own
    27. Pride
    28. Yahweh
    29. Where the Streets Have No Name
    30. 40(a very long version)
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH1. All Because of You(especially the beginning)
    (...)
    29. Where the Streets Have No Name

AMAZING!!!!

12. 01 Bullet the blue sky
    02 Untill the end of the world
    03 One
    04 I Will Follow
    05 Gone
    06 Who's gonna ride your wild horses
    07 The Unforgettable Fire
    08 Red hill minning town
    09 Acrobat