1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2(i think thats pushing it but 'its alright, its alright, its alright, i think in mysterious ways')
    Hahahaha
    Quite interesting this setlist. Beggining with ABOY (I posted it somewhere I think) and Kite, etc. to the end. Amazing!
  2. 01 - Heartland (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    02 - Vertigo / Help (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / To The Fire (snippet)
    03 - I Will Follow
    04 - Out Of Control / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
    05 - Gloria / Gloria-Van Morrison (snippet)
    06 - Like A Song
    07 - Discoteque / Staring At The Sun (snippet)
    08 - All I Want Is You
    09 - City Of Blinding Lights
    10 - In God's Country
    11 - The Unforgettable Fire
    12 - Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
    13 - All Along The Watchtower / In Gods Country (snippet)
    14 - Van Diemen's Land
    15 - MLK
    16 - Please (long snippet) / Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / So Cruel (snippet)
    17 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    18 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    19 - Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    20 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
    21 - With Or without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    ---
    22 - Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet, only the intro used) / Bullet The Blue Sky / Whole Lotta Love (snippet) / These are The Hands That Biult America (snippet)
    23 - Two Shots Of Hapy, One Shot Of Sad (snippet) / Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    24 - Love Is Blindness
    25 - Can't Help Falling In Love With You

PS . 777 POSTS !!
  3. Originally posted by colbourne251. Zoo Station
    2. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
    3. Elevation
    4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Out of Control / Heartland (snippet)
    7. Until The End of The World / Two Tribes (snippet)
    8. New Year's Day
    9. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
    11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
    12. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet) / 40 (snippet)
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Lake Isle Of Innisfree (snippet) / Rock The Casbah (snippet) / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
    14. Bullet The Blue Sky / 11 O'clock Tick Tock (snippet) / Johnny Was (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    15. Miss Sarajevo
    16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    17. One / Do You Us Coming Lord? (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet)

Encore 1
    18. Van Diemen's Land (Edge All Alone On Stage During Encore Break)
    19. City of Blinding Lights (BIG INTRO)
    20. With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    21. Jean Genie (snippet) / The Fly / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet)
    22. Kite (Vertigo - AUS)

Encore 2
    23. Psalm 116 (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name (Lovetown - With BIG INTRO)
    24. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    25. Love Is Blindness
    26. 40 / Can't Help Falling In Love (snippet)

i never got any feedback from when i posted this a while ago.... what do you guys think???
  4. I like it. I'm waiting for the show where they play 4-6 snippets after each song.
  5. Remy's one is awesome.
  6. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

i never got any feedback from when i posted this a while ago.... what do you guys think???

I like it but i don't think they'll play so many snippet songs...
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI like it but i don't think they'll play so many snippet songs...
    Well, there are shows full of snippets, and none of the snippets that Coulbourne posted is invented (maybe Heartland into OOC...) so I think it's possible (I also do setlist where every song has a snippet or two, at least!).
    I honestly think that Sunday Bloody Sunday have too many snippets... This version would be at least 10:00 long!
  8. 01 - Out Of Control
    02 - Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
    03 - All Along The Watchtower / In Gods Country (snippet)
    04 - All Because Of You
    05 - Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
    06 - Discoth¨¨que / Staring At The Sun (snippet)
    07 - Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
    08 - Until The End Of The World
    09 - Who¡¯s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10 - October
    11 - New Year¡¯s Day
    12 - Like A Song
    13 - Angel Of Harlem
    14 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    15 - MLK
    16 - Heartland (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    17 - Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / So Cruel (snippet)
    18 - Acrobat
    ---
    19 - Zooropa (full)
    20 - 11 O¡¯clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
    21 - With Or without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
    ---
    22 - Bullet The Blue Sky / These are The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    23 - Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet)
    24 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    25 - I Will Follow

LOL! Today I¡¯ve recovered this setlist from one of my old books of Maths. I made this compilation long time ago and I have to say that the concert is a never-stop-jumping one. The only quiet moments are MLK, October and Running To Stand Still. The final part is awesome, with Bullet, Pride and Follow! I love the ending with I Will Follow...

I¡¯m quite proud of it
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

i think that one is awesome!!! I can totally see the it happening if it was the Vertigo tour

i finally realized how to get the quote! haha its in the corner.......... ive been wanting to respond but didnt know how.

You guys make awesome setlists
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong01 - Out Of Control - I wish they would do that start with it
    02 - Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) - i have never heard of Desire having snippets? so strange
    03 - All Along The Watchtower / In Gods Country (snippet) - I love Bob Dylan and like their cover
    04 - All Because Of You
    05 - Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
    06 - Discoth¨¨que / Staring At The Sun (snippet)
    07 - Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / Sunshine of Your Love (Snippet) / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Snippet)
    08 - Until The End Of The World - of course
    09 - Who¡¯s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses- I LUV THIS ORDER FROM 9-18 that would be awesome!
    10 - October
    11 - New Year¡¯s Day
    12 - Like A Song
    13 - Angel Of Harlem
    14 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    15 - MLK
    16 - Heartland (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    17 - Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / So Cruel (snippet)
    18 - Acrobat
    ---
    19 - Zooropa (full) - YES!!!!! One of my favorite U2 songs so underrated...
    20 - 11 O¡¯clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
    ---
    22 - Bullet The Blue Sky / These are The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    23 - Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet)
    24 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    25 - I Will Follow - interesting i would actually not like it as an ender because your all pumped up and leave wanting more but cool anyways!

LOL! Today I¡¯ve recovered this setlist from one of my old books of Maths. I made this compilation long time ago and I have to say that the concert is a never-stop-jumping one. The only quiet moments are MLK, October and Running To Stand Still. The final part is awesome, with Bullet, Pride and Follow! I love the ending with I Will Follow...

I¡¯m quite proud of it

11. Originally posted by LikeASong01 - Heartland (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    02 - Vertigo / Help (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / To The Fire (snippet)
    03 - I Will Follow
    04 - Out Of Control / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
    05 - Gloria / Gloria-Van Morrison (snippet)
    06 - Like A Song
    07 - Discoteque / Staring At The Sun (snippet)
    08 - All I Want Is You
    09 - City Of Blinding Lights
    10 - In God's Country
    11 - The Unforgettable Fire
    12 - Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
    13 - All Along The Watchtower / In Gods Country (snippet)
    14 - Van Diemen's Land
    15 - MLK
    16 - Please (long snippet) / Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / So Cruel (snippet)
    17 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    18 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    19 - Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    20 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet)
    ---
    22 - Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet, only the intro used) / Bullet The Blue Sky / Whole Lotta Love (snippet) / These are The Hands That Biult America (snippet)
    23 - Two Shots Of Hapy, One Shot Of Sad (snippet) / Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    24 - Love Is Blindness
    25 - Can't Help Falling In Love With You

PS . 777 POSTS !!

my favorite
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong

Yeah it's a powerful one, with a good mix between all the albums