1. Has anyone noticed that the tickets for the tour are.....well, shit!
    what happened to all the cool tickets with tour logos, band shots different shapes and sizes?
    All my old ticket stubs are framed up on the wall and 90% of them look great but all the ones from this tour uugggghhh
  2. for sure
    not only for u2
    for all of artist now the tickets are bullshit
  3. Barcelona tickets were great. Black and white with a big claw on them
  4. Depends on the stadium and the retailer does it not?
  5. You should be happy to have your tickets and not bitch about the way they look

6. I was just about to say it!!!!!!

7. None at all. Popmart Wembley was cool. Elevation plain old boring, ditto Vertigo. New one is Cardiff based, nothing to do with tour.
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

None at all. Popmart Wembley was cool. Elevation plain old boring, ditto Vertigo. New one is Cardiff based, nothing to do with tour.

yeah, same with the wembley ones, lovely pic of the stadium, nothing to do with the tour

9. At the price iv paid for 4 different concerts i think im entitled to a little moan.
    And the amount of stubs iv gathered over the years my collection is gonna look shite

Oh and 'Elevation' & 'Vertigo' tour both had some great tickets

It's just this tour that suck. And im quite sure U2 do have an imput, they have a say in EVERYTHING.
  10. Originally posted by mrbullet:[..]

At the price iv paid for 4 different concerts i think im entitled to a little moan.
    And the amount of stubs iv gathered over the years my collection is gonna look shite

Oh and 'Elevation' & 'Vertigo' tour both had some great tickets
    [image]
    [image]

It's just this tour that suck. And im quite sure U2 do have an imput, they have a say in EVERYTHING.

I seriously doubt tnat the band take the time to help design a ticket. Principle Management 'might' for some shows but certainly not the band. Its all about efficency these days so the tickets are gonna be printed on whatever the ticket outlet normally use
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I seriously doubt tnat the band take the time to help design a ticket. Principle Management 'might' for some shows but certainly not the band. Its all about efficency these days so the tickets are gonna be printed on whatever the ticket outlet normally use

Agree but if the band says 'Don't make the tickets look like a cinema ticket' it will pretty much happen I think.