1. Four5One might provide the logos and some photos. I think the rest is up to the local resellers.
  2. Originally posted by mrbullet:[..]

At the price iv paid for 4 different concerts i think im entitled to a little moan.
    And the amount of stubs iv gathered over the years my collection is gonna look shite

Oh and 'Elevation' & 'Vertigo' tour both had some great tickets
    [image]
    [image]

It's just this tour that suck. And im quite sure U2 do have an imput, they have a say in EVERYTHING.

My Cardiff ticket for Vertigo didn't look anything like that. Very plain. Depends on retailer I think.
  3. maybe it depends on the country / the promoter and not the tour? I really don't know, just guessing. Because... I have many tickets from German concerts from the past ~15 years and they all look the same. The only exception now are the one for Barcelona June30, 2009 and the two for Croke Park. Maybe every country has its own style. The Dutch ones look just like the German ones, though
  4. Ticketmaster are trialling paperless tickets in the US at the moment so it won't be too long before even shit tickets are a thing of the past.
  5. I'm looking for hires images of TJT2017 concert hardtickets, of course without the code/barcode. Specially looking for tickets Vancouver, San Francisco, Los Angeles1/2, Houston, Dallas and Barcelona. I want to use them in my photo book, which I'll make after the tour. GA is paperless or e-ticket, which s*cks.
  6. Got my London tickets. I've only had Two designed tickets over the years, neither of which were U2 shows, i'm just happy to be at the show!
  7. From 87 till now I have 52 tickets, all U2. Some tickets, Dublin 2015 for example, I 'build' the GA from a seating ticket. Enjoy the show in London!