1. hi guys, i' m new to all this, i went from Greece to Zagreb just to see the gods of rock! They were unbelievable! Bono is in great shape.
    I' m trying to unzip the Zagreb bootleg and i have no code. Does anybody of you guys know something? It will really help. Thanks a lot and keep on rockin' !!!
  2. Originally posted by mosesainalis:hi guys, i' m new to all this, i went from Greece to Zagreb just to see the gods of rock! They were unbelievable! Bono is in great shape.
    I' m trying to unzip the Zagreb bootleg and i have no code. Does anybody of you guys know something? It will really help. Thanks a lot and keep on rockin' !!!

You don't need a code, just use WinRAR (www.rarlabs.com)
  3. ok thank u!
  4. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Yeah WOWY wasnt that good but I think he was saving his voice for that incredible MOS. That version of MOS really had me when I was there, I didnt suspect him to sing the 3rd verse so I was aready oohohoh-ing

And indeed amazing show, every song blowed me away. Great snippets too btw

Yes, I was blown away too: him on his knees at the end, probably praying; the 40 snippet - what a show! I also loved MW: nice singing at the end, simple and elegant. Wow.
  5. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]

Yes, I was blown away too: him on his knees at the end, probably praying; the 40 snippet - what a show! I also loved MW: nice singing at the end, simple and elegant. Wow.

Hear the crowd cheering when they hear the first note of that MW riff... brilliant. We were standing there and discussing what might be next, and then we heard Bono saying 'Some funky stuff place' so I said to my friend 'Mysterious Ways?' and then that riff.. 'YES!!'
  6. Question to Berlin Bootleg DVD: Heard something about a Version filmed with tripod
    Is this true ? When did it come out ?
  7. Originally posted by puma:Question to Berlin Bootleg DVD: Heard something about a Version filmed with tripod
    Is this true ? When did it come out ?

Yep, it was filmed from Block 29.1. It's synched with new audio and 1 missing song is replaced. It's gonna circulate soon.

8. Hello everyone,

Did anyone film all of the Wembley Stadium show on 14th August 2009 in HD or on DVD?

Is in one planning a muti-cam version of this amazing show???

Cheers

JAY

PS I filmed alot of the show which you can see here:-

9. Hiya. not sure if you guys are aware - but the wembley bootleg thats been uploaded today is actually from Saturday 15th August and not Friday 14th August.

could someone let me know if they have any news on when or if the Friday gig at Wembley will be available

Thanks
  10. Originally posted by tnandra:Hiya. not sure if you guys are aware - but the wembley bootleg thats been uploaded today is actually from Saturday 15th August and not Friday 14th August.

could someone let me know if they have any news on when or if the Friday gig at Wembley will be available

Thanks

It's from the 14th, I just made a little mistake. See the txt file.

update: Seems like the taper made some typos, will fix, thanks. Friday is also available.
  11. is it possible to have the zagreb shows in high quality (flac)?

12. Yeah I'm wondering that too. Are this recordings available in lossless quality? Thanks.